Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

PoB shows that with just a little adjustments to the tree my char (AlainaD) will have 6+ casts per second instead of barely 5 casts. With about same life and about 10% higher DPS.

So damage nerf is fully negligible. Let's hope that chaining nerf won't make build too clunky for mapping..
Последняя редакция: HennekY. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 15:12:43
How are we going to proct EO?

Is Replacing CD by innervate or concentrated effect viable?
Haven't seen anyone mention chain support yet (I don't think). Major buff to it now means that at gem level 20, it provides 2 extra arc chains (at 15% more damage each) at the cost of incurring 11% less damage. Corrupted to level 21, that's still a single-target gain of b20% MORE damage (plus two extra chains against trash).

Is there potential here, or does it ultimately hurt our clear speed/lose out to better support gems?
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
Haven't seen anyone mention chain support yet (I don't think). Major buff to it now means that at gem level 20, it provides 2 extra arc chains (at 15% more damage each) at the cost of incurring 11% less damage. Corrupted to level 21, that's still a single-target gain of b20% MORE damage (plus two extra chains against trash).

Is there potential here, or does it ultimately hurt our clear speed/lose out to better support gems?

I like the idea of using certain gems for mapping and others for bossing. Hope it is viable.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

That isn't going to be very good. L21 Arc chains 8x which gives a more multiplier of 120%. If we add 2 chains, it goes up to 150% which is 25% more damage in total. 11% less damage would mean the gem only grants 14% more damage, and there are better supports out there.

It's a good catch though, but the support gem targets skills with fewer chains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After looking at the gems, it doesn't look like Enki is likely to change much, unless the build itself is changing. I would definitely recommend using Elemental Focus for bossing, however, since we can easily reach 150% shock effect without relying on Arc. It's possible Arcane Surge will win out over Added Lightning Damage, but I doubt it. Onslaught too will become extremely viable.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 19:57:27
"
"
WorderMostFoul написал:

That isn't going to be very good. L21 Arc chains 8x which gives a more multiplier of 120%. If we add 2 chains, it goes up to 150% which is 25% more damage in total. 11% less damage would mean the gem only grants 14% more damage, and there are better supports out there.

It's a good catch though, but the support gem targets skills with fewer chains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After looking at the gems, it doesn't look like Enki is likely to change much, unless the build itself is changing. I would definitely recommend using Elemental Focus for bossing, however, since we can easily reach 150% shock effect without relying on Arc. It's possible Arcane Surge will win out over Added Lightning Damage, but I doubt it. Onslaught too will become extremely viable.

Yes, on further review, I definitely see that chain support still pales in comparison to the other support gems.

Also agree with your assessment of gems. Energy leech support looks like it could be really powerful if this were an ES build, but I have no idea if that could work with the rest of the build...

Very curious to see what Enki's up to!
In case this build doesn't work out, I'm going to do something that I've never done before in a league and that is start 2 characters side by side. Like do Act1 with one build and then do Act1 with another build. I'm not one who races to reach end game so it's no biggie, but in case this build isn't as strong as we were hoping it would be, I want a build already going that I can fall back on. I'll probably do an ES build since that suppose to have received a nice healthy buff.
Hello. I'm new to Path of Exile, I play on Xbox lol. I need help identifying what
Lightning- and Spell- is. Thanks!
"
fredrick98b написал:
Hello. I'm new to Path of Exile, I play on Xbox lol. I need help identifying what
Lightning- and Spell- is. Thanks!

All gems have tags in the top. If it says "spell" up there, then anything else that says "spell damage" affects it. If it says "lighting up there, then anything else that says "lightning damage" affects it.

If, however, the stat you are looking at reads "lightning spell damage," then only skills with both "lightning" and "spell" tags are affected. To clarify, Arc is a lightning spell, and anything that mentions "attack" does not affect Arc.

There are a few exceptions, but that will be true for anything relevant to this build.
Ah, okay. Thanks so much!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация