Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@kali_h
I see. Ill definitely have to try out the dodge to see if it adds to the survivability for sure. Could be the answer to all my problems! Appreciate the helpful comments!
Cruising along with this build now - what's next for me? Craft 2x Tiger Hooks? My Choir of the Storm I nabbed for cheap, but I don't have a good idea of how "good" a good rare neck would have to be in order to be worth replacing it.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Rayina написал:
I seemed to level easier with the devouring diadem setup..

do you still have a description of that build?

As with the new setup, not using curses, the diadem is still nice, but will probably need some replacement...(and I should farm for a better body armor)

Taking down the Goddess or Abaxoth, is a bigger challange now..(although with other gear maybe that is different..still testing)

Not sure what you're referring to with "Goddess", but I managed to beat Abaxoth with this league's build without much of a problem. Enki seems absolutely certain that the current iteration of this build is stronger in all ways than the Eldritch Battery version from last league. Because of the nerfs to the ascendancy, you wouldn't even be able to run it currently without some crippling compromises.

If your heart is set on it nevertheless, you can take a look at my Coruscations character, which followed the build pretty closely. I haven't touched it since the league ended, so I don't know if there were any 3.7 changes that would have impacted the skill tree. Also note that I deviated from the build by using Kaom's Roots all the time; it was becoming too much of a hassle to juggle everything around for the UE fight, and the "cannot be stunned" mod on it is really strong, anyway.

Thanks Worder! I'll give the dodge some extra attention, maybe I''m just having this problem because of the nerfs :)

The Goddess I referred to was the Plaza end-boss (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Goddess)
not much info on her on the wiki though..
"
Donnamartin347 написал:
Cruising along with this build now - what's next for me? Craft 2x Tiger Hooks? My Choir of the Storm I nabbed for cheap, but I don't have a good idea of how "good" a good rare neck would have to be in order to be worth replacing it.

If you can afford it 2 Tiger Hooks is surely a big upgrade over your current weapons.
Regarding the amulet, not that good- amulets are sometimes pretty cheap- just pay attention to the current offered ones (i got mine for 10c)- keep in mind that choir is very good single target- but getting a lot of life from a rare amulet can help while mapping.
edit: probably go for crit multi, lightning damage % (both ~25%) life > 60
+ craft slot for ailments.
Последняя редакция: kali_h. Время: 16 авг. 2019 г., 4:32:52
Hi guys,
I need some advices from my gear please. I'm struggle to kill almost all bosses, most of the times get one shotted. Had bad times and changed a lot of gear but still in a blind spot.
"
NeMxs написал:
Hi guys,
I need some advices from my gear please. I'm struggle to kill almost all bosses, most of the times get one shotted. Had bad times and changed a lot of gear but still in a blind spot.

To be fair you should read the guide again especially gearing advice and the upgrade guide.
You probably skipped reading it- I will just mention a few points.

-Lightning Damage on Weapons does not help you with your spells, unless it states that it adds to spells- your weapons are pretty much useless.
edit: Don't get me wrong- if you anull them and it works out and lightning penetration is the only stat left- you can multimod them and they are great- but without multimodding it's really not that good to use Tiger Hooks.

-Your ring (not the essence worm the rare one) has only one stat that is helping you- life - and that's it.

-Switch to a level 21 vaal arc ( that's a lot of extra dmg over level 20)

edit 2: fix your passive tree - you went for acuity (does nothing for you) over Herbalism- probably a copy paste error?
Последняя редакция: kali_h. Время: 16 авг. 2019 г., 15:33:16
"
NeMxs написал:
Hi guys,

1. Buy lvl 21 Vaal Arc.
2. Ditch Unleash for Increased Critical Damage.
3. Get a rare helmet with lots of life and the decreased Lightning Warp duration enchantment. You don't need Mind of the Council since you have that Watcher's Eye.
4. That rare ring is pretty terrible; it only has 1 affix that's of value.
5. I don't see any increased mana on your gear. If your mana pool isn't at least 43% of your life pool, that's probably your biggest issue!
6. You have no increased cast speed anywhere I can see. That's another big problem with both offense and defense. You need to be able to manually dodge hits with LW and not having increased cast speed makes this really difficult. Your tiger hooks aren't doing you any favors here; I would buy some profane wands with extra cast speed and good damage mods until you can afford to properly multimod some tiger hooks with all the recommended crafts.
Since tiger hooks are the weapons du jour, can anyone comment on the impact of the lost DPS potential? I multimodded two sets of weapons--Shaper's profane wands and tiger hooks--and the wands provide almost double the tooltip DPS, which I'm sure translates proportionally into actual DPS. That's a HUGE loss. 12% attack dodge doesn't seem like it could possibly be worth it. Anyone have a similar experience?
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 16 авг. 2019 г., 18:31:27
"
kali_h написал:
"
NeMxs написал:
Hi guys,

To be fair you should read the guide again especially gearing advice and the upgrade guide.
You probably skipped reading it- I will just mention a few points.

-Lightning Damage on Weapons does not help you with your spells, unless it states that it adds to spells- your weapons are pretty much useless.
edit: Don't get me wrong- if you anull them and it works out and lightning penetration is the only stat left- you can multimod them and they are great- but without multimodding it's really not that good to use Tiger Hooks.

-Your ring (not the essence worm the rare one) has only one stat that is helping you- life - and that's it.

-Switch to a level 21 vaal arc ( that's a lot of extra dmg over level 20)

edit 2: fix your passive tree - you went for acuity (does nothing for you) over Herbalism- probably a copy paste error?

Thank you for looking and answer. Just started playing and not have that much currency to do crafting especially to the Tiger Hook.
Me and my friend read the guide more than 10 times but, to keep low budget, we tried to "reach" that "sweet spot" without any improvement.
We have now undestood that "No Money No Honey".
@Worder
Had wands prior to Tiger Hooks (with spell dmg not cast speed) - dmg difference was around 20k tooltip dps
However one of my wands had lightning penetration (shaper mod) in addition to extra chaos damage- which would not be reflected on the tooltip.
Personally I think the survival boost was helpful.

Just keep in mind that Tiger Hook's always have Lightning Penetration - a whole stat not accounted for in the tooltip.

Wands should still be superior dps overall, but imo the survival boost was worth it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация