Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91, hi! You mentioned jewel nodes in your build, but said to take them only if i roll good ones. So the question is, what should i aim for in jewels first? Cast speed? Or pure damage, like, light dmg + spell dmg + spell dmg while dual wielding? Or should it be ballance?
Последняя редакция: Biscos. Время: 17 нояб. 2016 г., 19:40:22
@Qahrahm: That's an interesting approach. Warlords on HoT will be sufficient for you for now, but once you reach a certain DPS treshold, you will usually destroy everything but bosses before the curse can apply. Keep testing that and let me know how it works for you.

Spec out of 4 crit nodes and get Sovereignty, also spec out of Soul Siphon and get the Witch mana + mana regen nodes. This will let you run the recommended aura setup while ending up with more unreserved mana and mana regen.

@Raptoot: You could try running Clarity, HoT and AA with HoI as replacement for AA on easier maps. However, i tried the new AA and it doesn't seem to help enough on its own to be worth the reservation.
A buffed Granite Flask and manual dodging helps more against bosses.

@honerpro: Up to you. A good life/mana 6L chest will be definitely a boost for your survivability, if you don't needed the resistances Kingsguard is a good choice. Keep Malis as your last upgrade.

@brye: The flask nodes are really important as we rely so much on flasks. They buff the amount of life/mana you regenerate from flasks, they give +3 additional lightning resistance with Topaz flasks and most importantly, they buff the amount of armour you get from Granite flasks.

The flask duration buff is easy to calculate, it's flask duration * 1.12.

There's no real way to farm fusings as they're a random drop, but there's things you can do to stock up on them:
- Farm Bosses and convert currency on vendor. 2 alts convert to 1 jeweler, 4 jewelers convert to 1 fusing, means every 8 alts is one fusing.
- Make use of master deals. At Lv6, each master sells currency at an discounted rate each day after doing the daily mission. The important ones for you are Haku (20 alts for 64 augs), Elreon (20 jeweler for 32 alts) and Vorici (20 fusing for 64 jeweler).
- Farm Merciless Docks. The zone can drop a divination card giving 20 fusings when turning in a whole set. This method is not really reliable though, the above two are faster.

@MGJanes: Kingsguard is very solid and my recommendation if you don't need resistances from your chest slot. Your gear looks great, i'd recommend simply save up for a 6L chest and level an Enlighten gem on the way.

@sikthlord: Life seems to be your only issue. I'd also recommend to use a Granite Flask.

@satyric0n: No clue really, it must be something that makes the jewel slot worth taking over something else for the same amount of points. Basically any good crit/cast speed/spell damage/life jewel will do that.

@yankalalala: Volls was an idea i had for a different version that i scrapped for now. The downside of volls is 50% reduced mana, which unfortunately is pretty bad for a manabased MoM build. Taking more mana nodes to make up for this would completely nullify the DPS advantage of another gem slot.
twitch.tv/enki91
Just wondering how I should set up my skill gems in order to maximise Call of the Brtherhood Two-stone ring's potential. And which one to replace.
Последняя редакция: Cybercrim. Время: 22 июля 2015 г., 13:23:58
"
Cybercrim написал:
Just wondering how I should set up my skill gems in order to maximise Call of the Brtherhood Two-stone ring's potential. And which one to replace.

+ I wonder if 20/20 HoI and 20/20 HoT won't be better than wrath when you have that ring ?
Loving this build thanks. I'm with some of the other people in this thread that I bought a call of the brotherhood & i love it. But it seems wrath gives more deeps on tooltip then hot & hoi setup. Is it better because of shattering etc? What is the optimal aura setup for call of the brotherhood and why?
"
Enki91 написал:
@ober_PL: Hey mate, i've checked your gear and you miss lots of needed many regen, which causes your mana issues. There's also lots of suboptimal unique choices, most notable is Romiras Banquet.
You lose all your power charges on crit, and the purpose of this build is to crit alot - replace it with a life/mana/mana regen/res ring and Added Lightning Damage with Power Charge on Crit.
Pyre, Lioneyes Paws and Three Dragons are also bad for us, replace them with gear recommended in the gear section. All these changes should make sustaining mana easier for you and leave you with an overall better build experience.

ok i change Romiras Banquet, Three Dragons and Lioneyes Paws, must change Pyre. I change my gems to your setup and ma arc deals 8 K domage (witchout power charge) instead of 12k. What DPS should i have around 75 lvl ?
how do you support such a high level vaal haste dexterity-wise ? any itemslots dedicated for +dex?
I'm using Call of the Brtherhood Two-stone ring, its amazing in the build, but shouldn't we drop the lightning pen gem in the 6L? Since now we have 50% light and 50% cold damage and add other gem for DPS or crits?
@Cybercrim, Zardin90, wheeltrain, andregeraldes: Like i've mentioned in the guide, with CotB you should switch Wrath with HoT/HoI. It gives a bit less tooltip damage, but the shattering explosion of HoI makes pack clearing even better and also helps with single target damage if its surrounded by mobs.

Use Light Pen for higher shock duration or Cold Pen for higher freeze duration. I was working on a version with both and Volls Protector, but that would result in a seperate guide with different defensive mechanisms, and i'm not sure if i wanna work on that now.

I haven't tried Inc Crit Dmg, i'll get on that whenever i find some time.

@ober_PL: Your damage is fine, don't worry. Most damage comes from gem levels on arc and getting lots of cast speed/crit.

@hoss87: I'm getting lots of dex from gear, which allows me to run a higher level Vaal Haste. Use the highest your gear can support, the benefit of levels on Vaal Haste is not big enough to justify going all out of your way to invest in dex.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация