What affects ethreal knives damage?

I wanna make an EK build but I really don't know what increases its damage. help!
"
vasdcrak написал:
I wanna make an EK build but I really don't know what increases its damage. help!

Projectile dmg es#1
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
To flip or not to flip

Twitch stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/bled66
Experimenting, solidifying and straight rocking POE.
Последняя редакция: BeyondAnyTherapy. Время: 9 февр. 2013 г., 21:33:30
Projectile and Spell damage will affect EK.

Early support gems such as Faster Projectiles and Fork are probably a good idea too.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I tried linking with added fire damage (20% physical to fire) and it increase the damage. the question now is does fire nodes or increase fire/elemental nodes increase the damage from added fire damage support gem?
Once you're dealing elemental damage with your skills/attacks or spells, all the relevant nodes will come into play. In your case, since you added fire damage to the knives, you'll get bonuses from spell, projectile, elemental and fire damage nodes.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Awesome! thanks for help :) I'm hoping to understand more of this game's mechanics so I can make unique builds in the future :)
+ spell dmg
+ projectile dmg
+ physical dmg on non weapon gear
+ elemental dmg if u use hatred, added fire dmg etc. (added fire dmg + hatred awesome combo for ek!)
+ cast speed
+ spellcrit/multiplier ; +global crit

ek - fork/chain, faster projectiles, added fire, faster casting, mana leech/life leech -things like that are awesome on it.
Последняя редакция: Anabolikabizeps. Время: 9 февр. 2013 г., 23:45:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация