Bypassing the Undying Blockage (and the Ancient Seal)

You can walk past the Undying Blockage without destroying it.

Its easier to see when on a PARTY MEMBER'S screen, but if you click behind the undying blockage, your character won't appear to run past it...on your screen. Party members nearby, however, will see you appear on the other side of it. If you keep clicking past it so far that your character would run to an area outside of the current camera view then you will teleport to the other side of the undying blockage and the camera will snap over. You will not be allowed to enter the next area because of quest flags and you can get out using a portal scroll, but there is the inconvenient chance that you have accidentally get behind the blockage, have no portal scrolls, and have to log out to escape.

Also: Having a party member isn't required for getting through(it just illustrates it better).

EDIT: This also works on the ANCIENT SEAL! You can bypass the ANCIENT SEAL without activating it.

EDIT: See here for video footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0y76zAL50
Последняя редакция: SimnaibnSind. Время: 24 февр. 2013 г., 2:12:33
Эта тема была автоматически архивирована. Ответы невозможны.
I know this is really off topic, but I felt I just had to ask: are you SimnaibnSind as in the Ness player?
Yes I am.

Also: I have updated the first post with new information!
I can confirm this for the Ancient Seal, however you can't progress to Pools and Streams without triggering the Ancient Seal. Clicking the exit shows a message about having an incorrect Quest Status.

So you can't irreparably bug the game out this way.

I found clicking and holding down the mouse button to run against the Ancient Seal did nothing, but simply doing a single click past it (after spending a while running against it, if that matters) did indeed warp me past it.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Последняя редакция: Nicholas_Steel. Время: 23 февр. 2013 г., 2:11:59
I have updated the first post with VIDEO FOOTAGE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0y76zAL50
In both cases it will say "You do not have the required quest state" if you try to use the exit beyond either blockage.

Image: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1118288012634477029/B521E11CEC82CD6C79892AA721BDB308328A587E/
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Последняя редакция: Nicholas_Steel. Время: 24 февр. 2013 г., 6:43:57
Yes. The "You do not have the required quest state" message will play past the undying blockage even if you have completed every quest and CAN destroy it but haven't. I tested this just for fun and ended up destroying the Undying Blockage from behind. ^_^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация