Information about Update 2.2.1

So far this week, we've deployed over ten patches to the realm that primarily address realm stability, client/instance crashes and performance. While we still have a way to go on some of these fronts, the experience is certainly a lot better than it was on launch day. We're really sorry about these problems. Honestly, our development ran too close to our internal deadline, and we are working hard to make sure that doesn't happen for future releases.

There's also an issue where the Steam version of Path of Exile takes a long time to update for some people even if we deploy a small patch. While we're trying to investigate why that occurs, we note that we won't be deploying so many tiny patches now that most problems are under control.

Here's a small preview of some of the changes in tomorrow's 2.2.1 update:
  • Cadiro may now sell you the map to his family estate.
  • Emperor Izaro has been made easier in Normal difficulty.
  • Enabled the Unique item Xirgil's Crank, which was disabled at the last minute before 2.2.0.
  • Many minor fixes to blockages and impassable paths in Labyrinth have been made.
  • Many more fixes to client and instance crashes have been included.
  • More performance improvements have been made related to Perandus packs and their preloading.
  • The Guardian of the Mound has returned in Normal difficulty (albeit slightly weaker).
  • Animated Guardians now take 90% reduced damage from Dart Traps.
  • There are now icons to show when Flesh Offering and Bone Offering affect you.

In other news, we have started the process going that allocates the Ascendancy points to Standard/Hardcore characters (described in Monday's news post. Most characters have received theirs so far, and the rest will soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Последняя редакция: Chris. Время: 10 марта 2016 г., 19:37:45
Last bumped13 марта 2016 г., 13:58:24
sweet!

Edit: Aww, realized I'll be out of town for this update D:
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Последняя редакция: Rowanbladex. Время: 9 марта 2016 г., 22:55:38
Nice changes for some. Thanks for the hard work. Even if I despise the Labyrinth. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
cheers chris, loving the game right now. Stability issues are ugly but i think most people are realistic, it happens, its not the end of the world.
cool. (no new mtx??)
Sounds like a great patch, nice work
Clayshaper is best shaper
Look like good changes. Thanks.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Hey, any chance you can return my hideout items to my stash? The totems and pets are gone after the last league merged with standard
Nice. Could we get icons to show when we get the buff that comes around every 10 seconds for the elementalist too :)?
Awesome!

Also: chupa Adriano!
Последняя редакция: Clodill. Время: 9 марта 2016 г., 23:05:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация