[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

So how necessary is spirit offering? Seems nifty but giving up 30% AS seems pretty costly.

Also any thoughts on Essence Worm + Pride?
"
faytte написал:
So how necessary is spirit offering? Seems nifty but giving up 30% AS seems pretty costly.

Also any thoughts on Essence Worm + Pride?

It's very nice for dps, have to sacrifice one ring slot though. Im using it atm, faster u kill, less u have to dodge :p

Is this item even good for this build? I got rid of enfeeble cwdt setup, but aoe of temp chains is too small =/

Got this from shaper btw, very ez kill (with ONE +1 wand).

Very strong build, killed Sirus for the first time (without +1 wand, wasn't easy at all)

+1 wands are definitely huge dps boost.
English is not my native language.
Последняя редакция: allahkahabah. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 13:35:59
Hey guys so question about impale support is it better to run on a 6L set up for skellys or 6L set up for my 2 carrion golems and what's the best way to set it up with impale also idk if I calculate the dps properly with all factors in with my skellys with ruthless I'm doing 728k per skelly with carrion with impale I do like 100k per carrion just need someone to walk me through this life been looking up forums for answers think I did my math wrong also because of the chance of the enemy getting impaled.
"
Naggash написал:
"
Deost написал:

You have -75% chaos resistance so you're going to be one shotted by even his small laser beams.

I have -50% chaos resist and killing Sirus without any problems (9 kills so far). I'm not running MoM, no spirit offering, no curses, just 6.5k HP. His small beam hit for like 2k hp max. His big beam hit for ~1k but channeling, easy to dodge. You can only die to spheres if not carefull and cage. But with ~1kk dps, P4 fully skippable without any cages/beams.

Also Offence = Defence, the more dps you have, the less defence you need xD Well, its quite working, aka glass cannon.

I just think that's a lie.

I may be a noob in Sirus fight, but still think that's a lie...

I have 5700 life / 2000 mana *MOM + 900 ES -40 chaos resistance and if I get near on of his storms my life goes instant down.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Naggash написал:
"
Deost написал:

You have -75% chaos resistance so you're going to be one shotted by even his small laser beams.

I have -50% chaos resist and killing Sirus without any problems (9 kills so far). I'm not running MoM, no spirit offering, no curses, just 6.5k HP. His small beam hit for like 2k hp max. His big beam hit for ~1k but channeling, easy to dodge. You can only die to spheres if not carefull and cage. But with ~1kk dps, P4 fully skippable without any cages/beams.

Also Offence = Defence, the more dps you have, the less defence you need xD Well, its quite working, aka glass cannon.

I have 5700 life / 2000 mana *MOM + 900 ES -40 chaos resistance and if I get near on of his storms my life goes instant down.

Can confirm its way better to have some chaos resist when attempting Sirius. Then again those storms are still utter bullshit and will get you down fast.

Also I would really love to try and kill him, if he actually stopped bugging out all the time /sadpanda.
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Naggash написал:
"
Deost написал:

but he never said anything about the storms. The whole point is you're not supposed to go near the storms its pretty easy once u figure out how to kite them. No need to call people liars just because you dont have mechanical skill
O sorry about that, I know POE players actually think they are like demigods or thinking lords for doing repetitive things and avoiding , not thinking, avoiding stuff. And they call that , mechanic or skill ... ( I'll share with you a secret, POE is not about skill or mechanic or anything, is about bullshit 1 shot scaling damage that you can mitigate to the point mitigation is no longer viable and it's just either a broken bug "100% dodge build like in the past" or it's just shoot first or die first, don't you think for a second that you are gifted for like mitigating the damage and avoiding it when you feel comfortable enough, because you ain't getting a statue).

I am sorry, people are way better with "mechanical skill" the above ..... hmm whatever (I wanted to find something appropriate to insert there, but you are just not worth it) , is speaking about , than me...

But still I think that guy is lying, not because I miss that "mechanical skill" but because, there seems to be a lot of people missing "mechanical skill" around this forums...

Video post with gear highlight or never happened.

P.S You haven't done Sirus either.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 15:42:03
if someone have time and would like to take a look at my character and point me what I'm doing wrong? please
I think my dmg is to small. 180k.

and what should I change from my gear asap?

https://pastebin.com/RTVQCZxW

ty
Последняя редакция: guganoob. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 17:37:17
"
Devant написал:
In red maps now, still moving really easily through everything so far. Haven't fought any end game bosses yet because new atlas is a pain to move through.
Looking for some gear recommendations because I have accumulated a few ex.

Where can you get your rings enchanted like the quoted user above has it? I've looked around the crafting bench and it's not there. Does it not show up until I unlock it?

I know Fossil crafting can roll that but it looks like, based on the colors, that a regular rare ring was enchanted / unveiled with the minion movement speed mod. Thanks!
IGN: xTouchingDeadx

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация