[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"

I did it gents, I killed Sirus Awakening Lvl 5, did it with this setup.

My heart was pumping because I almost did it deathless, but in the last phase with very little experience I used up my flasks and I was out of Life flask and then revived and killed him in like 10 seconds :P

Extremely good build, I've put like 5 ex into it only, I hope they don't nerf it ever!. Now I'm gonna get the 32 watchstones and get Uber Awakener.

This was my pob in case anyone happens to be interested.

https://pastebin.com/kkKFAS27
Последняя редакция: idkwat. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 23:56:32
Hello fellas,

Been having a lot of fun playing this build. I came back to PoE this league after having been away for a long time. Been playing other games but some friends convinced me to give it a try. This was not the first character I played this league but I made the switch after seeing just how effective my friends playing necros were.

I'm clearing T16 maps without any major issues, as well as all the conquerers I've faced up until this point. The only survivability issues I'm having is a result of not knowing fight mechanics and not dodging 1 shot mechanics. I was content with my skelly dps up till now but it's begun to feel a little lacking and I need some pointers on what to address first. I know my weapons can be improved, and I don't have an elder base bone helm yet. Resists are capped and I'm sitting around +28 chaos res give or take. I haven't killed Awakener yet. I tried at Awakening level 5 and got him to his last phase before I ran out of portals. Confident I could kill him on level 5 now knowing more about the fight than I did at the time.

I've been taking a look at swapping to a staff or other 2h weapon and going with the cyclone route of CWC/Desecrate/Spirit Offering but still not sure about that. I was using the CWDT setup for spirit offering but I swapped to dread banner/generosity and having to manually activate spirit offering feels perfectly acceptable. But anyway, don't want to ramble any further. Looking to make the next jump in damage. Looking for any tips.

For single target boss fights is Ruthless or Multstrike better to swap out Melee splash support?
Keep ruthless in all the time and swap in multistrike in place of melee splash for bosses.
"
KFieLdGaming написал:
Keep ruthless in all the time and swap in multistrike in place of melee splash for bosses.

I'm running Vaal Skele, Brutality, Melee splash support, Feeding Frenzy, Melee physical damage support, and Minion damage support.

What should I swap out to have ruthless in all the time?
Последняя редакция: LucidSky. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 1:46:14
"
LucidSky написал:
"
KFieLdGaming написал:

I'm running Vaal Skele, Brutality, Melee splash support, Feeding Frenzy, Melee physical damage support, and Minion damage support.

I personally have gone away from using feeding frenzy in my skellie's 6 link. I was skeptical at first since it slowed down my clearing speed some but the trade-off was just higher dps per skelly by being able to utilize the impale/dreadbanner/generosity setup that was suggested a little ways back in this thread. While this setup feels slower due to the loss of minion move speed and their aggressiveness, the damage is just better. I'd give it a try. Getting 3 reds, 2 blues and a green gem slot may be a little tricky but luckily it only took me a handful of chromes to get it on my Geofri's.

I also don't use brutality anymore. My setup is: Skeletons - Melee phys - Impale - Minion Damage - Ruthless - Melee Splash. Melee splash gets replaced with multistrike for bosses. I'm still doing some experimenting myself but POB shows using melee phys over brutality in my setup grants an additional 50K dps per skelly or there abouts.
Последняя редакция: KFieLdGaming. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 4:46:35
"
davenjames написал:
Would To Dust gem still be better than gems with max life + increased minion damage (15%)?

To Dust will be better dps than a life + 'increased minion dmg if you've used a minion skill recently' which is already better than your life + %minion dmg.
Main reason is the extra minion attack speed in the To Dust.
But you can buy a life + minion attack speed + increased minion dmg if you've used a minion skill recently. That's slightly better than To Dust in dps and you've got the life on top. But it's expensive.

You might want to get a couple of ghastly jewels with either minions have a chance to blind or minions have a chance to taunt. Ideally these jewels should also have life and % minion dmg if you've used a minion skill recently, but that can also get pricey.

In a perfect world one of your jewels should be corrupted with the implicit You are immune to corrupted blood, that helps for the Sirus fight.
Последняя редакция: Dragomirov. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 1:59:33
"
KFieLdGaming написал:
"
LucidSky написал:
"
KFieLdGaming написал:

I personally have gone away from using feeding frenzy in my skellie's 6 link. I was skeptical at first since it slowed down my clearing speed some but the trade-off was just higher dps per skelly by being able to utilize the impale/dreadbanner/generosity setup that was suggested a little ways back in this thread. While this setup feels slower due to the loss of minion move speed and their aggressiveness, the damage is just better. I'd give it a try. Getting 3 reds, 2 blues and a green gem slot may be a little tricky but luckily it only took me a handful of jeweller's to get it on my Geofri's.

Thanks, i'll give it a shot and see how it feels.
"
KFieLdGaming написал:
"
LucidSky написал:
"
KFieLdGaming написал:

I personally have gone away from using feeding frenzy in my skellie's 6 link. I was skeptical at first since it slowed down my clearing speed some but the trade-off was just higher dps per skelly by being able to utilize the impale/dreadbanner/generosity setup that was suggested a little ways back in this thread. While this setup feels slower due to the loss of minion move speed and their aggressiveness, the damage is just better. I'd give it a try. Getting 3 reds, 2 blues and a green gem slot may be a little tricky but luckily it only took me a handful of jeweller's to get it on my Geofri's.

I also don't use brutality anymore. My setup is: Skeletons - Melee phys - Impale - Minion Damage - Ruthless - Melee Splash. Melee splash gets replaced with multistrike for bosses. I'm still doing some experimenting myself but POB shows using melee phys over brutality in my setup grants an additional 50K dps per skelly or there abouts.

Is there anyway in pob to see the effect multi strike has when replacing melee splash support as far as dps? And would Awakened Brutality work better than mulitsrike for dps?
Последняя редакция: LucidSky. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 3:30:46
Hey, I am trying to figure out what upgrades I should work towards next. I have put quite a bit of currency into this build and am curious as to what I should work on.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация