[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
cellune написал:
guys how i can have 4 spectres ?

A lvl 25 Spectre gem.

If u pick a lvl 21 u can (+1 wand, +1 wand, +2 helmet or +2 ascendency) = Lvl 25 gem

If u pick a lvl 20 u can (+1 wand, +1 wand, +3 helmet or +2 ascendency) = lvl 25+ gem

Последняя редакция: Dendol. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 13:03:32
INDOMITABLE ARMY on AMMY, anything else is begging for Animate Guard death
"
DocsThaName написал:
So my Kingmaker AG died last night. Zana Map t16 pretty juiced

It was running Kingmaker-> leer cast-> vicario's flight -> southbounds -> 30% belly of the beast

Sad but oh well, I mas more impressed with how broken the Metamorph mechanic was that killed it (and me). I have no idea what the spell was but it was basically a wall of lightning that moved slowly across the area with like a witch in the middle. Literally deleted my AG in 2 seconds not enough time to leave or log.

I was too used to juicing my metas without looking, a word to the wise is to be careful. I'm going to respec into IA to make it even more tanky this time since my damage is just fine.

What would be considered the BIS tank armor for AG? 40% Belly? Ambus? +life 10% life rare chest? What are your thoughts?
Depending on a situation, your AG will die, there are some combinations that occur that have potential to deal a lot of damage, for example bosses that use Firestorm (if you have extra ele, extra fire dmg or anything else that decrease res or rank up elemental damage mods on the map) can be deadly (especially if combined with that expanding fire circle (not sure of the name). Allies can not die can be high damage as well if they spam a lot of AOEs. I think people mentioned chaos golem here before as well.

Basically most people check map mods for physical reflect and go, everything goes well and smooth on trash mobs, until boss time or morph that can offer some resistance and has time to cast some skills on you, then it's time of reckoning.

If you see a lot of spammy skills going off, check AG health, if it's going down, then it's time to run. For crazy burst damage, there's very little one can do.

As for AG gear, I think one has to use on +Life/+10% Life as ES/+ 2% Life regeneration mods (at least that's what I have on rare chest). This will give you approximately 40k HP / 4k ES. and depending on your tree, 4% life regen (1.6k per second).

If you add Mask of the Stitched Demon then your AG regen goes up to around 11% (4.4k per second).

Edit: Belly of the Beast just adds some HP, like 4-5k, which can be eaten up pretty quickly by random mechanics
Последняя редакция: mahoumage. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 13:42:37
I need some help trying to figure out what to upgrade next. Thanks in advance!

"
Solanales написал:
"
shadowice0823 написал:

I dont know where those numbers come from and how you are getting it unless generosity, enhance and pride are adding 100k damage and your animate guardian. My gear has more + levels and minion damage then yours and im only around 120k per skeleton so either yours is including a lot of damage mine isnt or ive built it all wrong.

Sure thing. Here's my PoB Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/JN1srRPp

The settings I'm using are as follows

* Do your minions use Frenzy Charges - Carnage Chieftains
* Do your minions use Power Charges - Host Chieftains
* Is the Enemy Maimed - Main slotted on Carrions
* Is Feeding Frenzy Active - Feeding Frenzy slotted on Carrions
* Is the Enemy a Boss - Shaper/Guardians

Some custom things I have added can be seen on the Doryani Jewel. None of them particularly affect damage outside of the "Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier" from the Kingmaker on my Animate Guardian.

Some key differences between your setup and mine:

* I've slotted 3 To Dust jewels to boost damage further as I was comfortable with my survivability
* Pride adds about 350k DPS per skeleton
* The Kingmaker Crit Multi from my AG adds about 250k DPS
* Dread Banner and Generosity do in fact add about 460k dps per skeleton with impale slotted
* I've converted fully to life and dropped mana nodes in favor of some life and damage
* Increased attack speed is actually a bit more powerful for skeletons than increased minion damage
* You have a 21/23 gem, Two +2 wands, and Unnatural Strength which should give you a Skeleton Level of 27. I have that as well as a +1 intelligence gem amulet which puts me at 28 on skeletons
* Outside of that, I dropped Feeding Frenzy in favor of Brutality and I swap Melee Splash for Multistrike on bosses which is the damage PoB shows

Between all of that, yeah the damage adds up pretty quick. I don't think it's something everyone should do but I kind of wanted to see how high I could push the DPS while also maintaining reasonable survivability. If you have any questions I'm more than happy to talk about it.

Thanks for all that I will try some of them out changed out a few jewels and it already boosted it to 150k from 121k with just the gem changes of adding pride and generosity
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian

Ambu's charge is a terrible choice for Animate Guardian as it does NOT SHARE endurance charges with you.

Belly of the beast is good for AG.

What about the passive Grave Intentions and the helm Mask of the Stitched Demon? Your AG would have roughly 30k+ Life regen per second with those.

It's just an expensive combo with the Mask costing upwards of 400C right now, and Grave intentions costing 6 Passives, or 3 for those utilizing the Doryani Jewel.
"
Solanales написал:
"
dmoniak написал:
What is the best specter I should use?

Best is pretty subjective in this case. Some good options:

Carnage Chieftains - Great for Frenzy Charge generation
Host Chieftains - Decent for Power Charge Generation
Merveil's Retainer - Casts a high level Vulnerability
Ruins Hellion - Taunts and Warcry
Flame Sentinels - Really good clearspeed
Slave Drivers - Good for AoE clear

All of those are pretty valid. I run 2 carnage chieftains, a host chieftain, and a merveil's retainer personally but everyone has their preference.

What are your thoughts on Diabolist? Because we are now teching out Enfeeble, wouldn't it be good?

How important is the armor/life regen on Warrior's Blood nod and the smaller nods we are taking? I was thinking go for Devotion and the small life nods instead for more life, thoughts?

There was a guy who suggested Intuitive Leap Jewel I actually like that idea, free up 5 points. Has anyone tried it yet?
Anybody can tell me if
work with a skeleton vaal? If not what is a recomendation?
"
Ceefyra написал:

What are your thoughts on Diabolist? Because we are now teching out Enfeeble, wouldn't it be good?

How important is the armor/life regen on Warrior's Blood nod and the smaller nods we are taking? I was thinking go for Devotion and the small life nods instead for more life, thoughts?

There was a guy who suggested Intuitive Leap Jewel I actually like that idea, free up 5 points. Has anyone tried it yet?

Diabolist will keep up Enfeeble from time to time but I don't really run enfeeble anywhere in my setup. Can't say I've really tested them out at all. There's a 1 curse limit by default with minions as well as with this build. Vulnerability has a more tangible effect for a phys build so I lean towards that instead of Enfeeble.

Life is Life. If you would prefer to go Devotion over the Warrior's blood nodes, go for it. If you're dropping MoM though, I recommend getting both. Test it out, go with what feels better to you. Orbs of Regret are easy to come by.

Intuitive leap sacrifices a jewel slot for a few passives. Figure out if there's something you want more than those passives that makes up for losing a jewel slot. To Dust jewels are extremely powerful for this build. Look around to see if there's something you can spend a few passives on that gets you more value than a To Dust and you'll have your answer.

"
Dendol написал:
Anybody can tell me if
work with a skeleton vaal? If not what is a recomendation?

Soul Catcher causes Vaal skills to deal increased damage. Vaal Summon Skeletons is a Vaal skill that summons MINIONS that deal damage. The skill itself does no damage and as such the flask will not improve Skeleton damage whatsoever.

The reduced soul cost and so on will work, but your Vaal Skeletons won't do any more damage during the flask effect as they are not part of the Vaal Skill. They're just summoned by it.

There's a flask section in the original post. Go with those.
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 14:34:06
Anyone experimented with high zoom-zoom variation? I was doing some low level missions in white maps, and straight our switched out my chest for Tabula with Slave Driver set up, and clear is pretty fast. My set up was:

Main Damage

With this they deal around 60k damage per second, Phantasms do around 48k per second (according to POB). Lightning Penetration will give greater damage numbers (around 100k per Spectre). That's with 20/20 gems. Good enough for trash mobs I think.

Running and gunning. Since I'm always on Quicksilver, if there's a pack and minions are still behind just use Convocation and Slave Drivers just go nuclear.

Anyone has any feedback or any better variation for quick clears?

PS: I guess same can be achieved just with regular links + Convocation
Последняя редакция: mahoumage. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 14:59:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация