[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thanks for the build. Literally melted Uber Elder with this.
"
ZeroCloud написал:
"
Uoykai написал:

Wtf? Do you really think 1.44 multiplication of ruthless is better, then 1.58 multiplication from multistrike?
Ruthless is good only if you use it with multistrike, that increases bonus of damage to 1.51.

I didn't have those numbers, so I couldn't draw that conclusion. I simply had the DPS calculated in PoB. Are you indicating that PoB does not properly calculate the DPS for these particular gems right now? I know of some other gems that are not fully supported or bugged, but had not heard it in relation to these.

Yes, PoB isn't updated to work with the new Multistrike functionality. It's worthless right now when looking at that gem.

The popular PoB fork however can calculate it.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Uoykai написал:

Your math is soooo bad...
<removed to shrink>
so: 100%*1,46*0,91*1,22=160%
1,6 multiplier!!!!

Ofc, pob doesn't know, how to calculate 2nd and 3rd hits.
so both gives us 0% more damage

Uoykai, take it easy man. The point of this thread is discuss things to help improve the build and help people trying it, not to insult them. I appreciate your discussion, just take it easier on people please. I am starting to believe multistrike is the better option, but I and others just want to understand the details more (it's more fun to know why than be a mindless sheep).

So if multistrike is truly the better option for single target now, I'd like to steer the conversation back towards what is best for map clear and more importantly Blight. I am struggling to find a lot of information on what Melee Splash does. So if splash has a radius of 14, what does that practically mean in terms of number of monsters getting splashed? Because if we assume our damage is very high, then we assume that the splash 1 hits the trash monsters and we are comparing the quantity in the spash zone vs the 3 from multistrike.

FYI, it is not always obvious what does and does not work in PoB since he is always rolling out new fixes and updates. For instance, does it make since that Ruthless calculates correctly with its every 3rd hit mechanic, but multistrike does not?

"
Patchumz написал:

Yes, PoB isn't updated to work with the new Multistrike functionality. It's worthless right now when looking at that gem.

That's really cool, I had no idea about that fork. Have you found it to be accurate and trustworthy (do you use over the official version)? I see it has incorporated a lot of pull requests that openarl has chosen not to implement.
Последняя редакция: ZeroCloud. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 18:42:12
"
ZeroCloud написал:
I am struggling to find a lot of information on what Melee Splash does. So if splash has a radius of 14, what does that practically mean in terms of number of monsters getting splashed?

Melee Splash turns single target attacks (skills without AoE as a modifier) into Area of Effect attacks. A radius of 14 denotes how far out the 'splash' effect is in units.

See https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Distance for a visualisation for every 5 units.
Very new to summoner builds, but loving it so far, question....

Are people popping off Vaal Skeles whenever the icon is full?, or waiting till they feel there is a need for them?
"
ZeroCloud написал:

So if multistrike is truly the better option for single target now, I'd like to steer the conversation back towards what is best for map clear and more importantly Blight. I am struggling to find a lot of information on what Melee Splash does. So if splash has a radius of 14, what does that practically mean in terms of number of monsters getting splashed? Because if we assume our damage is very high, then we assume that the splash 1 hits the trash monsters and we are comparing the quantity in the spash zone vs the 3 from multistrike.

Multistrike is not an option for some builds, like mine, cause skeketons have to make 2nd and 3rd hits after they oneshot pack of mobs, using splash, so i use multistrike only for a boss fights, in place of splash(for guardians and uber)
But if it is multiple summons build, it should work.
Последняя редакция: Uoykai. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 4:36:14
"
Very new to summoner builds, but loving it so far, question....

Are people popping off Vaal Skeles whenever the icon is full?, or waiting till they feel there is a need for them?

I save it for bosses and large encounters (i.e. 5+ Blight lanes active, Legion, etc).
Great build, works as a starter and SSF since it works on shoestring budget, with no required unique and scales extremely well.

Has anyone tried Hall of Grandmasters? I got wrecked, managed 1 hall, and two more to the stairs, before i ran out of portals. Only lv 86, and lv19 non 20q gems, with "meh" gear tough.

Or would i need to try respec into some minion instability perhaps?
"
ZeroCloud написал:
"
Patchumz написал:

That's really cool, I had no idea about that fork. Have you found it to be accurate and trustworthy (do you use over the official version)? I see it has incorporated a lot of pull requests that openarl has chosen not to implement.

Yes, it's accurate for updated values and functions, and identical with unchanged stuff. It gets updated a day or two after the primary build does, when it happens. I exclusively use it now.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Uoykai написал:

Multistrike is not an option for some builds, like mine, cause skeketons have to make 2nd and 3rd hits after they oneshot pack of mobs, using splash, so i use multistrike only for a boss fights, in place of splash(for guardians and uber)
But if it is multiple summons build, it should work.

Are you saying that if a skeleton kills a monster on the first hit that it must continue with hit 2 and 3 animation and time before it moves to another target? I haven't found a source that details this scenario.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация