[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

The minion passive changes put the skelly/zombie build I had lined up beyond my ability to properly fix up, and the ones in the build list are high-unique-count baron builds that I can’t personally run as a league starter. Google found me this thread so I guess my necromancy plans are saved! Thank you so much for updating this! I’m anxiously waiting for updated gem link recommendations as I like to make list of those in acquisition order.
This is looking really good. Looking forward to the rest of the update.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Thought I'd just log in and say thank you for updating the build for 3.4!! I'm a brand new player from a couple of weeks ago, got all excited about running a summoners build for Delve and yours looked fun and easy for us noobs :) Even small things like updating a build for a new patch is hard when you're new so it's much appreciated!
Fully updated for 3.4! The tree and weapon recommendations are the main thing, not much else has changed. I do still need to test out Leap Slam with Brightbeak as an alternative to new Shield Charge though. Will do that once the patch is live.

Thank you to everyone who is showing interest.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Hi can you tell me why skels got a little boost while zombies got a big boost? I thought they both got a big boost (from the tree).
"
Autkast написал:
Hi can you tell me why skels got a little boost while zombies got a big boost? I thought they both got a big boost (from the tree).

Because we're sacrificing all the To Dusts on the tree to take the new nodes. It's cheaper, but pretty much the same stats for your skeletons. Just way way more for the zombies because they don't benefit at all from To Dust, and do benefit from the new minion accuracy nodes while skeles already can't miss.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I'll be looking into crafting in Delve with daggers. If we can get STR, minion stats, and AS then this build gets significantly faster with WB.
What are your thoughts on incorporating Herald of Purity/Smite? I know summoners are already socket starved, but do you think in some circumstances they would be worth a swap with other parts of the build? The lightning damage on smite seems pretty crazy high.
Последняя редакция: xemath. Время: 30 авг. 2018 г., 3:59:19
Awsome build, started playing in incursion and had lots of fun with this build.

But I have a few questions for new tree, why don't you take melding and dreamer nodes, melding gives more then Life and armour node you went to and dreamer should be giving more then Arcane will which only benefit is flask mana recovery which I never seemed to have trouble with in this build. Is harrier just QoL with that 5%MS? In the new minion wheel PoB show slight advatage of miniondmg nodes over attack speed which you take is it just testing for new shield charge speed cause it affects you now?

Also I'm very confused about necromantic aegis, how much of a dps increase is it in reallity(assuming we have victarios)?

I think your leveling nodes in PoB are not updated.

Again great work, will be playing this build again as league starter!
"
JohnMofo написал:
But I have a few questions for new tree, why don't you take melding and dreamer nodes, melding gives more then Life and armour node you went to and dreamer should be giving more then Arcane will which only benefit is flask mana recovery which I never seemed to have trouble with in this build.
You don’t actually pick the nodes in front of Melding and Dreamer, you get them by putting a new unique jewel, Unnatural Instinct, in the socket between them, but PoB doesn’t have the jewel yet so viperesque is simulating it by picking the nodes it would give. So the real tree uses five points less.

Melding only gives 6% increased max Life, but to take it, you need to drop the jewel and then spend three points to get the nodes leading up to it and one point on Melding itself, so you spend four points for 6% max life. The last four points on the Life and Armour path together grant 17% increased max life, so a lot more.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация