Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I did a different Spectre build last league but this one is really fascinating to me... I am likely going to give this a shot!
Really good guide and fun build, just started practicing it today before the league starts, one thing I would change is that Flame Sentinels are much much easier to find in Battlefront than Solaris.
For a summoner only spectres feels a little lonely to me but I must say the effort put into the leveling tree and tips in this guide is outstanding, great job!
Big ups to kayella for the guide; truly doing good work here.
Stranger in a strange land
So Guys what Atlas strategy are you going to be employing for your Specter build.

I was wondering what maps would be good to shape. I know what the best ones are but since we are playing specters . Maybe more open maps would be better. But to do that we would have to give up some nice density/div card maps.
This is one of the better guide of all the ones I have read, thank you.
Последняя редакция: Sazzbot. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 4:13:12
"
Adamska26 написал:
Really good guide and fun build, just started practicing it today before the league starts, one thing I would change is that Flame Sentinels are much much easier to find in Battlefront than Solaris.

"
Psykrom написал:
For a summoner only spectres feels a little lonely to me but I must say the effort put into the leveling tree and tips in this guide is outstanding, great job!

"
Vaildez написал:
I did a different Spectre build last league but this one is really fascinating to me... I am likely going to give this a shot!

"
PR4X15 написал:
Big ups to kayella for the guide; truly doing good work here.

"
Sazzbot написал:
This is one of the better guide of all the ones I have read, thank you.

"
gonzo30 написал:
Thank you for the guide, I've never played a summoner so might give this a try.

"
kobmish написал:
Hey,

Build and guide looks great, thanks for it, plan to use it as a league starter.

One very small thing in the pantheon section:

Useful Pantheons
Major:
Soul of Lunaris - use this 99% of the time
Soul of Lunaris - use this against bosses without adds, eg. Aul

You repeat Soul of Lunaris twice.

Thanks for the support!

It's been strangely enjoyable writing it and I hope the build is enjoyable if you do end up using it.

@Adamska26: Thanks for pointing that out. I'll add it into the guide!

@kobmish: Thanks for catching that. I'll fix it!
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 6:12:20
This is one of the best build guides I have read on here. Very informative good job.

I am practicing this on SSF standard right now, and bosses are pretty rough before first ascendancy without the early uniques. Im sure once I get that first ascendancy this build will turn into a monster.
IGN: RennacVD
"
Besovskii написал:
intensify and unleash dont work with minions :(
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451448

I just noticed that. All the interesting new supports specifically say they're not for minions. I guess they really meant it when they said 'hand cast'.

---

"
Getsu23 написал:

So my question for an Guy that often gets confused by this Big Skill-Tree is, you made the Guide for 3.5 and there was in the Level-Section for every Act a Screenshot of the Skilltree you nearly have to skill. Will you adding this to the Guide again? and if you do that will that be before the League starts? Would be Great :)

Have a Great Day and Stay Safe in PoE !

The skill tree shouldn't change because the passive tree updates don't affect the build at all.

Although, I might suggest a slight change to save some early game currency and boost early game damage.

In either case, I'll update the guide before league start, as I'll be using my own guide for it!

---

"
projectoffset написал:
Sorry if this was answered but do I have to go through the corpse summoning process every time I log in or does the save persist on the gem throughout logouts?

As answered by @Cookie2602, you keep them!
A few years ago, spectres would despawn at log out the same as zombies, AG, skeleton. However, GGG made spectres persistent in 3.0.2!

---

"
omgree написал:
kayella, are you planning to start the league with this build?
Would you recommend to go IIQ gear (rings, belt, gloves, may be ammy)?
Also new convocation with 20q gem and skill will be less than 2sec?

Yes, this is always my league starter, and I also only use one character as my goal is to finish the 40/40 challenges.

I have tried IIQ gear in the past, but I think that benefits zoomzoom mapping builds more. So, I built this to be more of an end game bosser. You could probably make decent currency from carry service or selling Watcher's Eyes, Aul's Uprising, etc. The build works pretty well in delve, so there's that possibility for deep fossil farming.

I did a quick calculation for the change, and if I'm not wrong, it should take convocation to 2.5sec.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
LaplaceNoMa написал:
Yes indeed, "- Bone Helmet: Minion Damage lowered to (15-20%) from (30-40%). " - this change (and the change regarding two-toned boots) are there only because now we can keep those implicits while also having lab enchants. Overall, you can actually move this to '+', considering that we're going from 40% to 60% (20 from bone helmet and 40 from spectre damage lab enchant).

"
Lord_Stein написал:
Hey Since lab enchants have been changed to be their own thing instead of implicit's .
"Item Balance
Enchantments (such as those found from the Labyrinth) now have their own mod slot on items. They no longer use the Implicit mod slot.
""

We could possible be able to get specter damage or skeleton damage in addition to
Bone Helmet: Minion Damage lowered to (15-20%) from (30-40%).

So technically we can get 60% damage. ( derp math wrote 70) Eddited
My question is is Specter damage additional or multiplicative with minion damage?]

ALSO i was under the impression that "Minions deal # to # additional Fire Damage" Scales specter damage by a large amount. IS this the case with Ghastly eye jewels ?? Specifically for Solar Guards. ??

I have been playing summoner every season but your guide is one of the best i have seen.

That's a good point about the helmet. I put it as a minor nerf because getting the enchant yourself is almost impossible, and anyone selling it will charge a hefty price. There is the possibility of fossil crafting, though...

I'll revise the list and add some notes about fossil crafting!

Flat damage isn't as good as you might suspect.
I changed the jewels in my build (12 jewels) to see what the numbers are:
If you have empty jewel sockets, you get 603k dps.
If you use the build as per the pastebin, you get 811k dps.
If you use all flat 17-26 fire jewels, you get 708k dps.
If you use all 8% cast speed jewels, you get 892k dps!

PoB calculations for SG: %dmg vs %cast vs flat

No jewels(12 empty sockets or if you don't proc %dmg or %cast):

This is with just my build as is (all %dmg jewels):

Here I replaced all 12 jewels with flat 17-26 jewels:

Here is when you use 8% cast speed jewels:

I don't put the 8% cast speed jewels into the build pastebin because there are boss fights without adds, so you're stuck at 602k.

--

"
Lord_Stein написал:
So Guys what Atlas strategy are you going to be employing for your Specter build.

I was wondering what maps would be good to shape. I know what the best ones are but since we are playing specters . Maybe more open maps would be better. But to do that we would have to give up some nice density/div card maps.

If you use Solar Guards, open maps are the best because of their projectile attacks and that they stand at range to cast.

If you use Fire-Eaters, you can easily do tight closed-in maps as well (see my UGS clear video). And rely on movespeed + convo spam to clear as you run.

This was posted on reddit a few days ago: Map mob count analysis

And there is also a div card table somewhere too. If I can find it, I might add it to guide, as well.
Последняя редакция: kayella. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 5:57:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация