Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella написал:
"
j_death написал:
Hey, not seeing the spider/advanced fallen build in the advanced section.

I ran out of free time today; will post it tomorrow!

Dont forget of me ;)
"
kayella написал:
"
se2na написал:
Hey, I checked your GEM LINKS for Body Armour
But in the contents, I can't find "Summon Fantasm on Kill" Gem.
I guess I saw you put the fantasm gem on body armour part, though.

If I use solar guards for spectre, where can I put the Fantasm Gem?
Or do you mean I should not use fantasm anymore after 90level?

Sorry, the phantasms are used during levelling to give you more minions to shoot. You can drop it if you choose to go with Solar Guards or Frost Sentinels. If you continue with Fire-Eaters, you might want to use it to help with map clearing.

why do you drop phantasm later? they look good even with SG
"
MorrisDefoe написал:
Can i use any jewel with minion damage or should i use only fire damage? Minions - canibal fire-eaters. With elemental equilibrium adds have resists to lighting and cold dmg.

+1 for this question
I killed red elder, and shaper myself with this build using only a 5 link, and not gemswitching so using GMP.

The build is good, but because of the game quality I am furious, or kinda like that, because that is the true enemy, not hard hitting things.

Seeing those nice minion damage new jewels I tought that I will try and get one no matter how low the chances for that. So because I had only 3 fragment I bought a 4th one for which was probably quite foolish considering how little chaos orb I have in total. Anyway I bought it, I went in, I started killing things, damage was not a problem, surviving was not a problem, my animate guardian didn't even got damaged. I tought everything will go nicely... but then at the third boss creature I was kicked to the login screen. I come back immidiately, runned to my portals, clicked on it, and then all the portals closed and thats it.

No loot, no fragments, just a big middle finger from the wonderfull quality of the game.
"
"
ashanae написал:
I use Spectres, Minion dmg, spell echo, conc effect, cond destro, elemental focus .
Killed shaper yesterday with it 3 times on SGs, always insta phased.

do u have 2 vis mortis then? Fire eater are way better without gem swap^^

First i play SGs, second i got 3 white sockets Vis ;P
"
Puz0tron написал:
"
MorrisDefoe написал:
Can i use any jewel with minion damage or should i use only fire damage? Minions - canibal fire-eaters. With elemental equilibrium adds have resists to lighting and cold dmg.

+1 for this question

Minions cannot trigger EE, only players can.

You need at least one +fire damage for minions for golem to ignite enemy, check golem/animate guardian gem links.
Any other elements like ice/lightning will apply freeze/shock. We already have shock from brand.
Последняя редакция: JustMane. Время: 15 июня 2019 г., 15:10:37
First I do not speak English well...
Your guide was really helpful Thank you so much

I have a question.
Why use it Blind
I think flammability better(i'm noob player)
I want to know why I use blind
Последняя редакция: 베이가. Время: 15 июня 2019 г., 16:30:39
I appreciate your perfect guide!

But I wonder, how about SG+fire-eater?

2 SG & 2 Fire-eater.

or

3 SG & 1 Fire-eater.

Are they not good??
hi, for the SG which are the links 5B+1G or 4B+2G

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы