Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Andersone написал:
Can someone please explain why we need added fire damage on atleast one jewel?
Is it because of EE? What if minions hit with fire damage before stormbrand gets the hit?

Abit confused here.

You need to proc Combustion gem on stone golem hits. If you have jewel with added fire for minion attacks you can replace added fire gem from stone golems links/
Minions cant proc EE.
Последняя редакция: Argrhh. Время: 10 марта 2019 г., 18:03:56
Hi, just wanted to say thank you for the cool leveling section. I got. to Maps now and leveling was smooth, spectres just killed everything pretty easily. So I am very interested how mapping Goes.
"
Sttorr написал:

You don't have to spend the points. Nodes just have to be in radius. Jewels specifically say allocate if you, well, have to allocate the passive nodes (e.g anatomical knowledge)

Oooh, that makes sense.

Thank You :)
Questions regarding "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill"

Does it trigger only one or all socketed spells?

And does any active skill trigger that, say, phase run? If so, does it interrupt phase run?

What's its internal cold down? 2 seconds? 5 seconds?

Thanks,
"
garzillar написал:
Questions regarding "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill"

Does it trigger only one or all socketed spells?

And does any active skill trigger that, say, phase run? If so, does it interrupt phase run?

What's its internal cold down? 2 seconds? 5 seconds?

Thanks,

Cooldown is 4sec (can be lowered with cdr gear).
It trigger one spell at one time. For exaple: you have desecrate and flesh offering (in that order). At first use of any other skill you will trigger desecrate. After 4sec cd next your skill will trigger flash offering.
Yes, phase run trigger them and they doesn't intrrupt phase run.
use 3 points to mana reserb skill tre to ues Haste and new buff aura gem . So good .
Its not fast start game but now so relax .Just phase run and spectres do your work :'>
"
khongkhoangcach123 написал:
use 3 points to mana reserb skill tre to ues Haste and new buff aura gem . So good .
Its not fast start game but now so relax .Just phase run and spectres do your work :'>

3 points? You need only 2 points to use zealotry+haste. Take 2 aura nodes near Necromantic Aegis, it's enough to use these auras and some mana left to use skills even without -manacost items.
Последняя редакция: faraddox. Время: 10 марта 2019 г., 20:42:46
removed due to being a idiot and not reading
Последняя редакция: healzr. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 1:31:56
At this moment 7c of investment, no uber lab, no 5link, 4.5 EHP, bro, amazing build, fast and strong, burn everything, the lvling guide was really helpfull thanks <3

PD: How can i use Zealotry + Haste? i put the 7 nodes of mana reductions for skills but dont work.
Последняя редакция: Yoyibelle. Время: 11 марта 2019 г., 1:26:11
"
Yoyibelle написал:
At this moment 7c of investment, no uber lab, no 5link, 4.5 EHP, bro, amazing build, fast and strong, burn everything, the lvling guide was really helpfull thanks <3

PD: How can i use Zealotry + Haste? i put the 7 nodes of mana reductions for skills but dont work.

Your character is private so nobody will likely be able to answer you, but either you have one of your auras inadvertantly linked to a support or you have more than those two auras running.

I have one node with 4% reserve reduction and it works fine; the only skill I can't use without turning off auras is my golem, which never dies anyway. I guess in theory the spectres would be too expensive too, but they haven't died since either.

Speaking of spectres, is there anyone currently using cannibals that would be willing to desecrate them in a zone for me to copy? I would then happily pass them on to anyone else. A sort of pay-it-forward scheme, if you will!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация