3.5.1 Hotfix Patch Notes

xbox one x all 15 minutes crash the game plz fixed......................
"
Here is my invincible Syndicate bug
I ran into the same thing on a Graveyard map with the same enemy too. After about five minutes I figured there was something wrong and bailed.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
I am aware that this is probably pointless but I'm a guy who has played years of poe and spend hundreds of dollars on stuff.

I give up I really do. The game is unplayable. Lag is bearable but when it takes a sec and a half to respond that's too damn slow. Monsters kill must faster than that.

What is the biggest problems is the disconnect. I can't go thru 2 maps without it. Sometimes the portals are still open, mostly not.

Today I went thru all the sites in American then the UK. Each one crashed so I give up.

I am so discouraged I may just let poe go. For years this has been a problem which is NOT ADDRESSED. You would think it would be a priority but with hundreds of thousands of newbies to sell stuff to there is no need.

Once these guys move one there will come a new generation. Lots of money to be made and who cares really about customer service?
"
clooney1973 написал:
xbox one x all 15 minutes crash the game plz fixed......................

My friend have some problem
Would like some improved server stability considerations. Trying to map is hard with lag spikes etc.

Haven't played PoE in 3 years (awakening), but I decided to support upon my return this year, hoping that most of the banding issues etc were fixed. Which most of them were but the seems to be some server side latency issues.

One thing that is still surprising is how much resources this game is hoarding from my GPUs (2x1080TIs)
"
FinalKiller написал:
Would like some improved server stability considerations. Trying to map is hard with lag spikes etc.

Haven't played PoE in 3 years (awakening), but I decided to support upon my return this year, hoping that most of the banding issues etc were fixed. Which most of them were but the seems to be some server side latency issues.

One thing that is still surprising is how much resources this game is hoarding from my GPUs (2x1080TIs)

It's really not surprising at all. The engine was hand written by new comers to the industry, and has had many issues from day one, that will never be addressed on the current engine, because they can't, short of a complete rebuild from ground up.

I'm running on a Intel Xeon E5-2697 processor coupled with an Nvidia Tesla P40, and I can STILL recognize the same issues that are noted by many across many assorted rigs.

Having said that, the game is still the best of it's kind. GG GGG.
GGG - Why you no?
Последняя редакция: JoannaDark. Время: 22 дек. 2018 г., 13:16:20
Here's another pointless post.

Game runs except for crashes. Now that we all know GGG is gone until Feb we are completely on our own. Leave it to GGG to give the staff a month off after putting out a buggy upgrade.

I am pissed at GGG for telling us to, fuck off mate.
I am pissed at GGG for putting out a buggy upgrade.
I am pissed at GGG for giving it's staff a month off.

I understand guys like me are a very low priority. But still you would think they will do something. I mean I really really have money to spend.

Oh, right they got hundreds of thousands of newbies to sell stuff to.
"
MFairfax написал:
I am pissed at GGG for telling us to, fuck off mate.
I am pissed at GGG for putting out a buggy upgrade.
I am pissed at GGG for giving it's staff a month off.

I am grateful that GGG developed this wonderful game.

I am happy to play Path of Exile for FREE.

I am happy that GGG releases huge content updates every 3 months (+ bug fixes / balance patches in the meantime..).

I am aware of the current issues and I don't like everything that happens here, getting d/c for no reason for years... etc. etc. you know what I mean.

Still... I love Path of Exile. And I will always be grateful for GGG cuz it's free-to-play but not pay-2-win.

PoE is awesome. Epic. And everyone complaining about and bitching at GGG... you know that you'll come back for PoE. Cuz it's truly immortal ;-)

Happy & peaceful holidays. GGG developers earned 'em.
Lol. Good for you and I agree with what you've said but, (always a but) you can play. I can not so while I'm grateful I can't play.

So have fun while it lasts for you.
Gave up today on this game literally lost all currency again and again over crashes which closes my maps. I had about 100-200 crashes since start of the league not to mention all the laggs and fps drops. Today i raged and deinstalled.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация