0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

"
punctuality is not impatience

they never said 11:30 sharp, they said around.
although its like over 1 and half hour late, its still not so far stretch the term "Around"

Since other game company when they said soon or around it means 6month.

They are not really defending GGG, they just want you to calm down :P

see the patch will be out in less than 15mins :D
See 9 mins till it happens. Everyone should be happy!
IGN ThundaBoom
See 9 mins till it happens. Everyone should be happy!
IGN ThundaBoom
"
"
Darkfyre написал:
"
Young people are very impatient and annoyingly demanding. No manners at all. It's a lot to do with the Oprah Effect and poor parenting.

It's a free beta, young fellow. Entitlement is rampant on the internet these days.

both true statements; both irrelevant to the conversation

also you make an assumption that you are older than i am by calling me 'young fellow' - which, i don't mind saying, sounds a little condescending and untoward
Последняя редакция: Darkfyre. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 19:07:54
"
"
Darkfyre написал:
"
Young people are very impatient and annoyingly demanding. No manners at all. It's a lot to do with the Oprah Effect and poor parenting.

It's a free beta, young fellow. Entitlement is rampant on the internet these days.

And people like yourself always seem to assume that criticism is the same as entitlement. If the world was ruled by people like yourself we'd still be stuck in the middle ages.

Criticism is something people can improve on, it will rather help them than the opposite. Or do you think they start crying when people tell them that they were unhappy with the way they handled a situation? No. They either ignore it or try to improve.

Now go to bed gramps, you need at least 14 hours of sleep a day.
Последняя редакция: nynyny. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 19:09:44
"
nynyny написал:
Criticism is something people can improve at, that will rather help the developer than opposite. Or do you think they start crying when people tell them that they were unhappy with the way they handled a situation? No. They either ignore it or try to improve.

Not go to bed gramps, you need at least 14 hours of sleep a day.

DERP

Hey clown, there was nothing useful in your 'critique'. Better learn to read what they announce before stating crying entitled moron.
Последняя редакция: knac84. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 19:21:48
"
nynyny написал:

Sleep is the thing that helps with manners. You really should try some too :)
"
nynyny написал:

And people like yourself always seem to assume that criticism is the same as entitlement. If the world was ruled by people like yourself we'd still be stuck in the middle ages.

Criticism is something people can improve on, it will rather help them than the opposite. Or do you think they start crying when people tell them that they were unhappy with the way they handled a situation? No. They either ignore it or try to improve.

If you've got nothing better to do than to sit around waiting for a game to patch and then have a little moan when it doesn't meet your expected rollout time, then your life must be very, very empty.
I suggest a hobby!
IGN: Pastryfighter
lest the 4 +1 mins i going for brackfast ohh there a counter
"
knac84 написал:

Hey clown, there was nothing useful in your 'critique'. Better learn to read what they announce before stating crying entitled moron.

Look mom I used the buzzword again

"

Sleep is the thing that helps with manners. You really should try some too :)

Its actually kinda sad that for a person who is (accoridng to himself) of high age to not be able to bring up anything but his age. Kinda would have expected your intellect to develope over the last 40 years (I am going to assume that youre around that age since youre talking about generations).

On a different note, saying that being an hour behind the shedule without giving notice is unprofessional has nothing to do with bad manners, its a fact. The part before that might have been a bit over the top, but hey I rather speak up if something bothers me than sit in a corner with my mouth shut.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация