[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Anyone got a PoB for 3.8 figured out? Any changes to the tree?
It looks like 3.8 messed with the aggressive range of golems. Anyone else notice? I just had a pack walk right up to me and smack me. Golems didn't attack on their own, they are acting more like zombies now.

I didn't see any changes to aggressive range in the patch notes.
"
elbowfrag написал:
It looks like 3.8 messed with the aggressive range of golems. Anyone else notice? I just had a pack walk right up to me and smack me. Golems didn't attack on their own, they are acting more like zombies now.

I didn't see any changes to aggressive range in the patch notes.

something is wrong with the radius. the mechanics of primordial might/aggressive golems are offline. or it´s a nerf but then it should labeled "at most passive-aggressive" so we can replace it with a harmony. as things stand at the moment the aesthetics of the build changed to an infight thing without the feeding frenzy gem.

edit: replaced damage on full life with feeding frenzy and it feels very good. a 6link 2hander with empower for the 4 buff golems may not be a bad idea.
Последняя редакция: BeastBoxing. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 23:52:57
Well I thought I was gonna have a HARD league start with this build but omg.. such a blast!!!

I started with ZOMBIES and SKELETONS and added the new Infernal Support for Skeletons, they do TONS of damage and now summon 2x per cast so they are stupid strong while leveling..
Take a few Golem nodes on tree and Ascendancy and you can already have nice Golems to support with Specters too!

Anyway farming very quickly, few chaos together and all our jewels cost a few chaos each atm!!!
Mathils actual cat
Awesome. So jealous I can’t get online until late sunday night or monday night.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
I started this thread about primordial might change to the aggressive radius in the bug forum:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2629175
"
elbowfrag написал:
I started this thread about primordial might change to the aggressive radius in the bug forum:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2629175

the days of primordial might are numbered anyway.
Последняя редакция: BeastBoxing. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 0:12:14
"
HDTanel написал:
Well I thought I was gonna have a HARD league start with this build but omg.. such a blast!!!

I started with ZOMBIES and SKELETONS and added the new Infernal Support for Skeletons, they do TONS of damage and now summon 2x per cast so they are stupid strong while leveling..
Take a few Golem nodes on tree and Ascendancy and you can already have nice Golems to support with Specters too!

Anyway farming very quickly, few chaos together and all our jewels cost a few chaos each atm!!!

Wow Infernal Legion support is bonkers for leveling. Just picked this up and what a world of difference.
In 3.8 we lost enchantment "Regenerate x% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently" on Boot, now only regenerate Life.
Hey everybody!

So I just wanted to share my build that I took from this and from Zombiemancer and made kind of a HYBRID version of this, so far.. I still plan to go exactly this Golemancer route but atm this build is destroying the game with pretty much no gear 3-4links!

Path of Exile 3.8 BLIGHT League - My OP HYBRID Golemancer League Starter!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgSi1dVGSts
Mathils actual cat

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация