(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

"
fire99966 написал:
"
EndOfEnds написал:
Cyclone seems to scale very well, it gets +4% damage and +2% attack speed per level, so by level 20 it will have +76% damage and +38% attack speed if it continues that trend.

I'm level 31 now, still one hitting everything but unique bosses. Gravicius just died in 4-5 hits. =)

Cyclone DPS: 365.7
Infernal Blow DPS: 1436.4

@Fire99966 - The Increased Area of Effect support gem works with Cyclone, try using that if you get an extra slot.

Alrighty, ill try and grab a 5Link

LifeLeech or Life Gain On hit for cyclone?

Life leech.

Cyclone only has 35% damage effectiveness, so it won't gain very much from life gain on hit.
Im thinking the best 6Link for me would be Cyclone>LifeGainOnHit>Blood Magic>Faster Attacks> Increased Area>Weapon Melee Damage

Im sure there will be a more effective cyclone combo, but thats what im thinking to use when I get 6L

WOOOOOW Lifeleech is 30000 times better than LGoH
IGN: _Jacky
Последняя редакция: fire99966. Время: 13 марта 2013 г., 0:26:19
Better off not getting increased area on your cyclone, quality cyclone gives you increased area of effect instead.
IGN: _Jacky
I am considering using Cyclone + Blood Magic + Life Leech + Concentrated Effect + Increased Area of Affect.

Has anybody tried to use Blind with Cyclone yet?
"
EndOfEnds написал:
Just as I suspected, you can't be stunned while using Cyclone. So no point getting Unwavering stance / iron reflexes then!

Edit: It seems as though increased area of effect supports/passives also affect Cyclone, so I'll update the skill tree to include these.

You can be stunned during cyclone duration. Checked on my evasion duelist.
"
Nilanno написал:
"
EndOfEnds написал:
Just as I suspected, you can't be stunned while using Cyclone. So no point getting Unwavering stance / iron reflexes then!

Edit: It seems as though increased area of effect supports/passives also affect Cyclone, so I'll update the skill tree to include these.

You can be stunned during cyclone duration. Checked on my evasion duelist.

Yeah I've been having a look at this too. Mark_GGG said you cannot be stunned, but the stun animation definitely shows. What I've noticed though is that my Cyclone seems to continue without me after I get stunned, and that's usually when desync starts. D: I don't know if getting unwavering stance would stop this from happening, though.
I'm assuming if mention already, it would have been in first post :P

but can you do a lvl 30 / 60 stat point build so I can follow?

Would be soo helpful..as as son as I seen this thread I fell in love @_@

Also, Would it be ok to add you in game if I have any quick Q's you may be able to help me with?

So I dont stray far from the path haha

How important is a Quality Cyclone?
"
shotty2hottie512 написал:
I'm assuming if mention already, it would have been in first post :P

but can you do a lvl 30 / 60 stat point build so I can follow?

Would be soo helpful..as as son as I seen this thread I fell in love @_@

Also, Would it be ok to add you in game if I have any quick Q's you may be able to help me with?

So I dont stray far from the path haha

How important is a Quality Cyclone?

Haha sure, I'll update the build to show every 30 points.

Feel free to add me in-game and ask questions, I'm currently logged in with the IGN "CyclonicFists"

Quality Cyclone isn't very important, it adds +1% Increased Area Of Effect per level, which is quite minimal and can be achieved elsewhere. Also keep in mind that quality cyclone will be over inflated right now, because it just came out.
EndOfEnds, Think you could make a progression build and add it to the main post?
"
zombiekrysis написал:
EndOfEnds, Think you could make a progression build and add it to the main post?

This has now been added in to the main post. Enjoy!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация