3.6.1 Hotfix

I was wondering if there has been a change in the interaction between a character and any kind of treasure box in maps? It seems whenever I click one and then attempt to peace out in case of explosion or freeze via blink arrow, that my character will auto walk back to the box while I am trying to stay away and kill mobs. Is anyone else having these "auto" walk sticking issues?
i have a big question, GGG have 5+ years when PoE came to us so, after those years GGG demands us a good cpu-gpu of the last year(pro-gaming pc) to take more and every once more trashs errors like ( disconnects - bugs - CRASHES ) and keep the same decadency, when it will be the day when it ends and get completly solved, simple, im tired of the same sht
This hotfix didnt fixed the Betrayal intervention at all, i only get to hear the sound of them appearing and then i freeze for 20 seconds until i get back to the login screen, literally unplayable, will probably quit as many others till this get fixed. Please fix... :/
--noasync

I use that command and all encounters run just as smooth as butter. Low-end pc btw (i5 4460, gtx 580, 8gb ram, no ssd)

Hope that helps \o
༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Последняя редакция: Dalariana. Время: 16 марта 2019 г., 16:10:24
This fix did absolutely nothing, made it even worse potentially, now im 100% crashing every encounter instead of 50%.

Here is proof, 8.000 ms!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/aZSJTKG

edit:

I can confirm that --noasync somewhat fixes the freezing!

https://imgur.com/a/rqLHJNU
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Последняя редакция: KalHirol. Время: 16 марта 2019 г., 17:37:22

I do not know what you do GGG the performance is getting worse, there are only FPS drops and the shit with the Jun Encounter cost me massive EXP !!!! I will not invest any more money as long as there are only errors, exceptions and DC's!
Playing on standart 3.5 was no lags freezes and fps drops, when come out 3.6 now in group playing fps in massive fight drops to 1 :-( remember 2013 with ground effects was same fps drops pls fix back optimisation before 3.6 was
v1tAm1n^
GGG, you fixed nothing: most annoying thing : insane dmg and freezing spawns are still in game, while most good thing ( Betayal crafts and drops ) are almost unreachable. This is very sad.
Syndicate freezes, frame drops to 0.5 FPS. nice league just disable Syndicate spawns untill its fixed. righ now i can even get back to map (instand dissconnect.) wtf are your beta testers doing? sleeping all day? im super pissed right now!

NOTING IS FIXED!
Thanks for the fix seems to be fine on my end at this moment

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация