How to maintain a map pool.

Well, I was growing my map pool steadily, with 66-73 maps populated (5 - 15+ of each) and since the last patch that "increased" the map drops, my map pool has been dropping steadily. Currently have 0 - 70-73 maps, and the 10-15+ I had on the rest is down to 4-8.

The short of it is: RNG is RNG, I hope it resets itself back in my favor soonish. Currently I feel privileged if I get one map to drop per map. (over last 20 maps, I have received the following 0 maps - 12 times, 1 map - 6 times, 2 maps 2 times.

This is all running the same mods I was getting 0-4 maps per map earlier. with only 25% of the maps dropping zero maps.

I am wondering if there has been a change that is affecting map drops based on party size. Most of the people I have seen that are now running low on maps are those who solo them as I do.
IGN: Mortui_Resurgent, Quisinart, DarkVoid, BlindFury
"
skullcrush написал:

All i ever see you do is voice your inherent insight.
Are you god?
You sure act as one, knowing everything.
One could almost say you are borderline arrogant....

Would you rather I spew bullshit than what I believe to be true? Not my style, sorry.
As far as the know it all remark. Did you miss the disclaimer?

"
Trantis написал:
What's good about Area is Inhabited by X ?
I always avoided this cuz I thought it was a shitty mod.

It adds more monsters to the map therfor creating more drops.
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Последняя редакция: Delmas. Время: 18 марта 2013 г., 17:09:08
"
Nightwing55 написал:
Well, I was growing my map pool steadily, with 66-73 maps populated (5 - 15+ of each) and since the last patch that "increased" the map drops, my map pool has been dropping steadily. Currently have 0 - 70-73 maps, and the 10-15+ I had on the rest is down to 4-8.

The short of it is: RNG is RNG, I hope it resets itself back in my favor soonish. Currently I feel privileged if I get one map to drop per map. (over last 20 maps, I have received the following 0 maps - 12 times, 1 map - 6 times, 2 maps 2 times.

This is all running the same mods I was getting 0-4 maps per map earlier. with only 25% of the maps dropping zero maps.

I am wondering if there has been a change that is affecting map drops based on party size. Most of the people I have seen that are now running low on maps are those who solo them as I do.

RNG happens, but if you add a little weight to one side of the coin you can maximize your chances of landing on one side or the other. This "guide" was never meant to overcome RNG, for that would be impossible, but only to maximize map output.

As far as I know solo players have the same chance to find maps as an entire party.(unless this was stealth changed)
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
"
Delmas написал:
"
Nightwing55 написал:

RNG happens, but if you add a little weight to one side of the coin you can maximize your chances of landing on one side or the other. This "guide" was never meant to overcome RNG, for that would be impossible, but only to maximize map output.

As far as I know solo players have the same chance to find maps as an entire party.(unless this was stealth changed)

You have the same chance solo as in a group only thing group effects is the items/currency. Only thing that effects maps themselves is the quantity on the map

"
danyd написал:
so u are the smart guy posting like he knows all , well i maze every indoor map , alch every 67+ non indoor , chisel every 70+ and the maze ones i regal it. i run out of maps , now you smart guy what im doing wrong?
i do all maps but blood magic and 0 regen.

Ah but this is wrong. Some maps with mazes actually make the map worse in comparison to what you could have run on it. Or rather, should I say, they're not as effective as something else.

;)
"
Delmas написал:

"
Trantis написал:
What's good about Area is Inhabited by X ?
I always avoided this cuz I thought it was a shitty mod.

It adds more monsters to the map therfor creating more drops.

Are you absolutely sure about that? As far as I know it doesn't add anything, it just replaces some monsters with monsters of type x. My experience so far seems to confirm it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация