[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Here is my Witch w/ MTX

Looks really cool thematically XD

https://imgur.com/OQ1aNhF
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 18:09:43
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
thanks

On a side note, I had a crit multi+ life leech anger watchers eye, and I traded it in so to speak for life leech + ES on hit. I'm sad to give up the huge source of crit multi but the build feels REALLY good with the ES on hit mod.

"
Here is my Witch w/ MTX

Looks really cool thematically XD

https://imgur.com/OQ1aNhF

lookin good :D

And yeah the ES on Hit feels amazing. IF you can get Leech or Life Gained on hit by spells (from shaper ring) a WE with ES on Hit and damage mods would also be really sweet.

Side Note: Running an AG on 3L

AG+Minion Life+meatshield

I'm just testing his durability to see if it's worth putting a Kingmaker on him.
Right now he's wearing:

Victario's Flight
Southbound Gloves
Rare Astral Plate with Temple Life+%Life, some res, and bench crafted 10% of max life as Extra ES
Rare Helmet with nearby Enemies have -9% fire res.
Dying Breath (only bc I found one while running Elder guardians)

So far I've only seen his life take a tiny sliver of a hit when I let him take a slam from Minotaur. Spirit Offering keeps his HP from ever dipping.

Solaris Lorica is probably still correct to use over random rare though.

Gonna go see if he holds up in Uber Elder Fight now. XD

Edit:
AG Survived no issues. lol
I died once because I forgot to hug shaper and invisible off screen shaper kills.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 18:45:04
"
Gryphenprey написал:

lookin good :D

And yeah the ES on Hit feels amazing. IF you can get Leech or Life Gained on hit by spells (from shaper ring) a WE with ES on Hit and damage mods would also be really sweet.

Side Note: Running an AG on 3L

AG+Minion Life+meatshield

Looks promising!
scored mana multiplier corruption

So I'm all over the idea of evangelist specters +AG :P
Sounds like its survivability is good enough for Kingsguard?
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 9:59:10
Gryph, I've been running into a issue though. Occasionally I run out of corpses. If you get what I mean. Once you get started you can just lean on the Volatile Dead button and corpses should be endless as you proc your CWDT set ups....well, occasionally corpses stop spawning. I have to manual desecrate.

I've noticed it happens OFTEN on blight encounters. Not sure if there's a correlation. It's very hard to reproduce. Usually there's ample corpses and I can hold down VD till the end of time. Then sometimes...no corpses, VD doesn't cast. That crap can get ya killed : /
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 11:43:22
"
Gryph, I've been running into a issue though. Occasionally I run out of corpses. If you get what I mean. Once you get started you can just lean on the Volatile Dead button and corpses should be endless as you proc your CWDT set ups....well, occasionally corpses stop spawning. I have to manual desecrate.

I've noticed it happens OFTEN on blight encounters. Not sure if there's a correlation. It's very hard to reproduce. Usually there's ample corpses and I can hold down VD till the end of time. Then sometimes...no corpses, VD doesn't cast. That crap can get ya killed : /

CWDT procs the corpses on the source of the trigger. If you get hit from a monster farther away it spawns there and interrupts the chain. Just something that you have to be mindful of.
I just saw the Bone Offering text on your gem section. I think you added that later because it wasn't there before. But that makes me confused. Was that mean that They can be in their seperate CWDT links (for example my SO is in my Helm 3rd socket) and I have an empty Blue Socket (4th) in my gloves that I can put BO. Would that be correct way to use it?
"
Lynkeus_ написал:
I just saw the Bone Offering text on your gem section. I think you added that later because it wasn't there before. But that makes me confused. Was that mean that They can be in their seperate CWDT links (for example my SO is in my Helm 3rd socket) and I have an empty Blue Socket (4th) in my gloves that I can put BO. Would that be correct way to use it?

Yes that is correct. But do note that if you do this setup your recovery from SO is a lot less. Best used if you have a watcher's eye with ES on hit.

Alternatively you can use a Lethal Pride Kiliova for Glancing Blows. This is the direction I decided upon in the end to let me utilize an Animated Guardian.

AG with spirit offering spamming is basically unkillable as it turns out.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Lynkeus_ написал:

Yes that is correct. But do note that if you do this setup your recovery from SO is a lot less. Best used if you have a watcher's eye with ES on hit.

Alternatively you can use a Lethal Pride Kiliova for Glancing Blows. This is the direction I decided upon in the end to let me utilize an Animated Guardian.

AG with spirit offering spamming is basically unkillable as it turns out.

TY for explanation. I see that you already added the SO to your guide. But it would also good to add the AG section also, like which items too feed it with etc. Also your current gear section in the guide is not up to date. I mean I check your character from your profile.. but just wanted to let you know :)
"
Lynkeus_ написал:

TY for explanation. I see that you already added the SO to your guide. But it would also good to add the AG section also, like which items too feed it with etc. Also your current gear section in the guide is not up to date. I mean I check your character from your profile.. but just wanted to let you know :)

I made an update regarding the AG and put out my current gear and POB.

I'm not sure how impactful the Specters are, but they don't die so there's that. I have had 1 specter death and that was to Aul during a 4 man HP carry I did. Poor Hellion taunting Aul. ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация