[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi, I didnt see proper unset rings with life gain for spells on the market, so i bought one and threw some alts and regals at it, then i hit +2 gems and t1 strength (which unfortunately we dont really need), but decided to regal cause of the +2 gems, then I actually fucking hit life gain for spells t2. Now i have this 3 mod unset ring. Not quite sure how far im gonna take this build, but woulndt this be good to multimod on? Or is +2 gems not that huge cause I cant use something in there that would profit off that?
Oh and also, I've noticed we need 100 dex for VD at 21, on your old PoB you have 50, where exactly do you get it from then?
Any tips on crafting on a Hunter influenced chestpiece? Just curious if there is any particular fossils I should be keeping an eye out for. Thanks.
"
Orion19819 написал:
Any tips on crafting on a Hunter influenced chestpiece? Just curious if there is any particular fossils I should be keeping an eye out for. Thanks.

I will be using Aetheric + Dense OR Pristine. Aetheric to boost the chances at T1 Spell Crit and then take your pick of more ES or more Life. ES gives more eHP though.

"
TrafficLi9HT написал:
Hi, I didnt see proper unset rings with life gain for spells on the market, so i bought one and threw some alts and regals at it, then i hit +2 gems and t1 strength (which unfortunately we dont really need), but decided to regal cause of the +2 gems, then I actually fucking hit life gain for spells t2. Now i have this 3 mod unset ring. Not quite sure how far im gonna take this build, but woulndt this be good to multimod on? Or is +2 gems not that huge cause I cant use something in there that would profit off that?

I probably wouldn't multi-mod it, but you can still add a craft to it and it's very reasoanble. Can put an aura in it if you're not linking to Enlighten yet.

I get the dex from Brutal Restraint. I was lazy and didn't manually input the 50+ dex that jewel provides.
Killed Awakener with this build now on awakener lvl6. Was my third try at him.
Died 2 times in last phase to his beam attacks during marry go around. The rest was pretty easy since you deal damage while dodging.

2rings with 6% damage taken as mana, some chaos resist and corrupted blood can not be inflicted (pretty important) did it for me. The mana craft was especially helpful since you don't have adds to refill flasks.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 12:46:02
Gain 23% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
does this effect our dmg ?

Последняя редакция: lamA1337. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 13:39:16
How do we calculate number of corpses consumed recently?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
lamA1337 написал:
Gain 23% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
does this effect our dmg ?

We don't do physical damage, so no.

"
Moridin79 написал:
How do we calculate number of corpses consumed recently?

spin in your hideout for a while to see how high your APS gets, you can get pretty close with guesswork for PoB.

or.....

VD Consumes 3 corpses at a rate of .35s
Spirit Offering Consumes up to 5 at a maximum rate of .25s....if you're hitting cooldown.

And kinda figure it out that way. Too much work for me though when I can use my APS after spinning for a while and do some guesswork on pob until it matches. XD

"
shokilicious написал:
Killed Awakener with this build now on awakener lvl6. Was my third try at him.
Died 2 times in last phase to his beam attacks during marry go around. The rest was pretty easy since you deal damage while dodging.

2rings with 6% damage taken as mana, some chaos resist and corrupted blood can not be inflicted (pretty important) did it for me. The mana craft was especially helpful since you don't have adds to refill flasks.

Very nice! I wonder, does spell block work in the places you died? I'm currently stacking the offerings and have 74/47 block with ~500 life gained on block.

12% sounds like the right amount of mana gained to me. I had to use the flask last league because I was using a unique ring and amulet, so only had room for 6%.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

spin in your hideout for a while to see how high your APS gets, you can get pretty close with guesswork for PoB.

or.....

VD Consumes 3 corpses at a rate of .35s
Spirit Offering Consumes up to 5 at a maximum rate of .25s....if you're hitting cooldown.

And kinda figure it out that way. Too much work for me though when I can use my APS after spinning for a while and do some guesswork on pob until it matches. XD

Cool, thanks. Great build btw. Still loving it after playing it a lot last league.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I did another Awakener run with the AG it died instantly ... so we need to unsummon it ?

i had it linked to meatshield only dunno if the minion life would change things... it also missed the gloves with chaos resi

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация