[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

"
weirdesky написал:
Loving the build. However: What's going on with the Golden Rule and Shakari? My understanding is that Shakari defeats the purpose of The Golden Rule: you no longer double up your virulence stacks, because poison can no longer be inflicted on you. (And if you don't have Shakari, Golden rule will reflect your gentle touch explosions back on you, and you will just melt.)

Also, because gentle touch deals physical damage coming from you, doesn't this mean that you'll end up nuking yourself on phys reflect maps?

Yes you are right shakari and golden rule doesent work as i hoped i would.

I already removed this part.

The explosions form gentle touch cannot be reflected to you since you are not the source of the damage.

It the same like Minion instabillity which doesent get reflected to you either.

Последняя редакция: EkarPoe. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 9:36:24
I'm really glad that you've found your template stolen, as I was about to quit playing HoA build due to "stolen" cyclone version were really clunky, squishy and overall performance were really poor, this one is absolutely opposite: smooth and solid, thank you!
"
ak1t написал:
I'm really glad that you've found your template stolen, as I was about to quit playing HoA build due to "stolen" cyclone version were really clunky, squishy and overall performance were really poor, this one is absolutely opposite: smooth and solid, thank you!

AWW <3

You are welcome :)
I think im gonna roll this build as my bosskiller this league, although i was thinking about including herald of purity, let's say in place of skitterbots, but I'd have to remove some gems to fit it somewhere. Herald of purity would be 29 lvl because of weapons etc. It would also add physical damage to spells, which frees up one jewel spot for something better, it wouldn't help in clearing but i think they will be up for most of end game bossess, since they also have chance to being summoned upon hitting rare or unique enemy, which we hit a lot due to winter orb GMP. Now when i think about that, they might be present while clearing too, because of hitting rares. What You think about that?
"
_Nektre_ написал:
I think im gonna roll this build as my bosskiller this league, although i was thinking about including herald of purity, let's say in place of skitterbots, but I'd have to remove some gems to fit it somewhere. Herald of purity would be 29 lvl because of weapons etc. It would also add physical damage to spells, which frees up one jewel spot for something better, it wouldn't help in clearing but i think they will be up for most of end game bossess, since they also have chance to being summoned upon hitting rare or unique enemy, which we hit a lot due to winter orb GMP. Now when i think about that, they might be present while clearing too, because of hitting rares. What You think about that?

Hello, Herald of puriy is clearly something you can insert into this build.

Its just most off the time since they are melee everything is dead before they arrive. But i can see it beeficial in longer boss fights.

Feel free to report back here for some feedback when u made this build :)
Hi thanks for the awesome guide!!!

I have a HoAg champion already but I have never tried necro before so I ll try ur build next

Sorry If I am missing something here but I tried to check the PoB and if I switch pierce with Vicious projectile it will boost its damage a lot.

Why do we need pierce? because I saw that we already use Projectile weakness.

Again thanks and cant wait to make this HoAg necro.
"
awawawawa написал:
Hi thanks for the awesome guide!!!

I have a HoAg champion already but I have never tried necro before so I ll try ur build next

Sorry If I am missing something here but I tried to check the PoB and if I switch pierce with Vicious projectile it will boost its damage a lot.

Why do we need pierce? because I saw that we already use Projectile weakness.

Again thanks and cant wait to make this HoAg necro.

Wow you are correct, thats a really good catch we alreaddy get pierce from our curse.

I replaced pierce now with vicious projectile i will change it in my guide too.

Thank you and let me know how you like this build when you made it.

what was your reasoning for respeccing out of death attunement?

what spectres are you running now and is it better than what is written in the guide? currently leveling and just refreshed your character and saw the difference

*edit

and on a sidenote - while the gem change in your head is correct for your setup - anyone without a second curse option has to have pierce as a gem (if they desire to pierce that is)
Последняя редакция: LimYoOi. Время: 26 сент. 2019 г., 19:40:24
"
LimYoOi написал:
what was your reasoning for respeccing out of death attunement?

what spectres are you running now and is it better than what is written in the guide? currently leveling and just refreshed your character and saw the difference

*edit

and on a sidenote - while the gem change in your head is correct for your setup - anyone without a second curse option has to have pierce as a gem (if they desire to pierce that is)

Hello there,

im testing some different setups atm and try to find out how far you can push this build with some solid investment.

The current build in the forum is still valid and will work just fine with minimal investment.

Currently i use 1 less Spectre since i feel it was too much investment(pointwise)

I changed my setup indeed tho and im currently running: Frenzy ape,undying evan. ruin hellion (The quay).The ruin Hellion its a little doggo which uses a warcry that gives increased dmg and taunt.The special part about him is his taunt which make enemys deal 30% LESS damge.

Also i changed some gem setups raize zombies are now able to apply wither(6%inc chaos damage taken per stack) and maim(16%ish inc phys dmg taken)

Also really good that you pointed out that you need The second curse before you can replace pierce with vicious projectile i will make sure to mention it in my build guide.

I think its really great that we can discuss such things here and improve this build.

Its a bit late here but tomorrow i will rearange some stuff in this guide which also likely includes a low budget and a higher budget version.

Cheers
Ekarpoe
Последняя редакция: EkarPoe. Время: 26 сент. 2019 г., 22:02:33
i will give it a try

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация