[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

"
PathOfExileLatvija написал:
Interesting build... lets try out...:)

Please report back later how you like it :)
Последняя редакция: EkarPoe. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 15:07:23
"
EkarPoe написал:
"
Xelzach написал:
I am new to poe, sorry for this question, it might be very simple for you all :)... how can you do poison damage with Winter Orb so Agony is activated?

Dont be afraid to ask questions poe,can be quite hard to understand from time to time.

Your right naturally winter orb is a cold spell and cant poison.

Now we need two things to change that.

First Link your Winter orb with chance to poison support gem to enable it to poison in the first place.

Now only phyisical or chaos damage is able to inflict poison on enemys so we need to make our winter orb to deal at least on of those damage types.

The easiest way to archive that is to get added physical or chaos damage to spells. Those mods are easy to find on abbysal jewels.

Dont worry about the values as long we do any phys or chaos dmg we will be able to apply poison.

I will leave you a link here with the apropiate trade search:

wow I didn't know this that's why my lesser poison worked better than poison support.

thanks !!!
Thanks for the build. I started with 4 carrion golems and they really didn't mean much.

But you could add the following to the started gear: A queen's hunger with curse, then use jeweler's touch (10c now) for a 5 link. Then instead of using winter orb, you can use ball lightning on a 5 link (Ball lightning, curse on hit, faster casting/lesser poison, projectile weakness, poison support).

This works perfectly fine until you have enough currency to try and 6 link. It might not be as fast as winter orb but it works a lot better than having pierce on the helm.
"
Ramsayied написал:
Thanks for the build. I started with 4 carrion golems and they really didn't mean much.

But you could add the following to the started gear: A queen's hunger with curse, then use jeweler's touch (10c now) for a 5 link. Then instead of using winter orb, you can use ball lightning on a 5 link (Ball lightning, curse on hit, faster casting/lesser poison, projectile weakness, poison support).

This works perfectly fine until you have enough currency to try and 6 link. It might not be as fast as winter orb but it works a lot better than having pierce on the helm.

Always a pleassure to hear positive words.

I guess if you have a 5 link and rly want to use curse on hit setup you can leave out gmp or faster casting and still use winter orb.

Other skills are ofcourse always a option.
How come you have 4 spectres ? Mine can only get 3 ?

I've changed winter orb into cobra slash and feel much better ( for my 5L ) :D

Thanks for the fun build.

Update : winter orb does stack better :)
Последняя редакция: lonton2. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 15:09:59
"
lonton2 написал:
How come you have 4 spectres ? Mine can only get 3 ?

I've changed winter orb into cobra slash and feel much better ( for my 5L ) :D

Thanks for the fun build.

Update : winter orb does stack better :)

Hello, i only run 3spectres too.it used to be 4 but i specced out of one.

Casual player for a long time. Never attempted to kill Shaper. Well, with this build I attempted...and succeeded on first try...deathless. Thank you much.
"
FatBoyLovesCake написал:
Casual player for a long time. Never attempted to kill Shaper. Well, with this build I attempted...and succeeded on first try...deathless. Thank you much.

Congratz mate :D
very fun build 10/10
"
asceb написал:
very fun build 10/10

Thank you :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация