[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

So I have been using this build this league to level 87, today when I finally get the Asenath's Gentle Touch, the corpses exploded killed me instantly. That happened several times with a message telling I had committed suicide. Is this a bug?
"
Itami451 написал:
So I have been using this build this league to level 87, today when I finally get the Asenath's Gentle Touch, the corpses exploded killed me instantly. That happened several times with a message telling I had committed suicide. Is this a bug?

Hello, i checked you Character and i think i found where the problem is.

You are useing the golden rule which reflect poison back to you.

Now the explosion are pure physical damage and since you have a global chance to poison from herald of agony(20%) The poison those explosion do are reflected back to you.

Please remove that jewel and the problem should be solved.

Please report back if that worked.
"
EkarPoe написал:
"
Itami451 написал:

Hello, i checked you Character and i think i found where the problem is.

You are useing the golden rule which reflect poison back to you.

Now the explosion are pure physical damage and since you have a global chance to poison from herald of agony(20%) The poison those explosion do are reflected back to you.

Please remove that jewel and the problem should be solved.

Please report back if that worked.

I removed that jewel and it worked. Thank you very much xD!
Im Glad i could help:)
love your build but need a bit advice of leveling can you do a guild? thanks so much!
"
Dassort написал:
love your build but need a bit advice of leveling can you do a guild? thanks so much!

I see you are levelling with a quill rain plz check your accuracy rating if it is high enough. also tyr to get more life and resistance or you will die too often- instead of two perandus signet use thiefs torment for the life gain on hit. It solves your mana problems too and gives you some survivabillity and res.

keep going on the tree focus on life until you feel save.

next big step is cruel lab for +2 all minion gems

instead summon phantasm you could use withering touch support or faster attacks.

and you could add life gain on hit support there too.
thanks so much for your advice! question here about skill for stack poison i don't know why my winter orb don't stack poison i mean it's stack but not too much for call agony like your video
so i tried to use cobra lash it's worked but not smooth mapping if there something i missing please tell me
p.s.now i'm done act 10 and 3 lab died for 1 time didn't change my boots and another stuff
Your topic title has "6.9 mil shaper dps" but your path of building is configured to be against a "standard boss". When I instead check "shaper/guardian", it goes down to 5.9 mil.

Where is the extra 1 mil dps coming from? Or is your topic title wrong?
"
codetaku написал:
Your topic title has "6.9 mil shaper dps" but your path of building is configured to be against a "standard boss". When I instead check "shaper/guardian", it goes down to 5.9 mil.

Where is the extra 1 mil dps coming from? Or is your topic title wrong?

Hello,

This build is still in work, so things can change from time to time but its nice to see that people actually study my build very closely.

Im still testing alot of different options, which sometimes leads the pastebin to be outdated. It slipped my mind to change it since i am kinda distracted form RL stuff at the moment.

Thank you for reminding me tho :)

Indeed the dps in the title is still wrong after all. Im currently playing around with a different version which archives 7.3 Mill shaper dps instead, which is even more than stated in the title.

If you like you can take a look on it here
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/zrGpULz2

I hope i could calm your worries, wish you the very best and have a lovely day :)

Последняя редакция: EkarPoe. Время: 7 окт. 2019 г., 5:11:15
"
Dassort написал:
thanks so much for your advice! question here about skill for stack poison i don't know why my winter orb don't stack poison i mean it's stack but not too much for call agony like your video
so i tried to use cobra lash it's worked but not smooth mapping if there something i missing please tell me
p.s.now i'm done act 10 and 3 lab died for 1 time didn't change my boots and another stuff

Hello dude :)

Could u please tell me what your winter orb setup was ?

I cant see it on your profile since you changed it alreaddy.
Последняя редакция: EkarPoe. Время: 7 окт. 2019 г., 1:31:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация