[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

"
EkarPoe написал:
Hello,

This build is still in work, so things can change from time to time but its nice to see that people actually study my build very closely.

Im still testing alot of different options, which sometimes leads the pastebin to be outdated. It slipped my mind to change it since i am kinda distracted form RL stuff at the moment.

Thank you for reminding me tho :)

Indeed the dps in the title is still wrong after all. Im currently playing around with a different version which archives 7.3 Mill shaper dps instead, which is even more than stated in the title.

If you like you can take a look on it here
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/zrGpULz2

I hope i could calm your worries, wish you the very best and have a lovely day :)

Thanks, it did help. You can't actually offer 7.3 million right now though, because your PoB shows all of your offerings "active" at once (only one offering is actually active at once).

But with this config, you do indeed have 6.9 million peak shaper dps (while flesh offering is active).
Im sorry, but looks like i dont understand and cant find it, from where your minions got Power charges?

Nevermind i find it.
Последняя редакция: stoqnbg. Время: 10 окт. 2019 г., 5:55:59
This build is BY FAR the most smooth thing I've ever played. It does red maps with literally no investment. Great job!
"
Mamradkorytnacky написал:
This build is BY FAR the most smooth thing I've ever played. It does red maps with literally no investment. Great job!

Thanks man :)
Any tips on anointing? I'm thinking about Death Attunement for clear (0c) + crimson (4c) + silver (~60c)

+1 spectre is real nice, extra zombie is always nice and 8% minion AS/CS is real good.

Was looking for that +1 curse node but that anoint is really expensive, think 2 golden oils.

EDIT: Never mind, found ravenous horde in your guide.
Последняя редакция: Mamradkorytnacky. Время: 13 окт. 2019 г., 9:04:29
Hey, what about HoA accuracy? Can't find any numbers anywhere really.
According to Pob the crawler has a base accuracy of 3250.

and we get 225% inc minion accuracy from tree

which is enough to have 100% hit chance against lvl 84 monsters.

Just started mapping and since ive been using minion damage support helmet ive been having mana issues. Nothing that cant be fixed by a mana flask but I was wondering if I missed anything ? I can barely get 10 stacks of winter orb with the 74 mana I have. And it takes like 5 seconds to refill.
Switched out winter orb for bladefall cause wasn't poisoning for some reason, any idea why?
Hi. Thanks for the build.It would be nice to add a lvling point :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация