3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
nechrophagy написал:
"
BowWizard написал:
"
nechrophagy написал:
"4) Swap your Watcher's Eye for one with "gain maximum life as extra maximum energy shield" "

- do u mean max mana as es while affected by clarity? was just looking, there are no jewels that have "gain maximum life as extra maximum energy shield" unless i've been searching wrong

The wording of the stat is a bit of a challenge. Check out page 59 of this thread. There is a picture showing the watcher’s eye with the 18% stat you need to look for. Watcher’s with this stat go for around 16 ex in standard atm. You can pick up one with 17% a little cheaper - 12 ex or so.

There is an alternative jewel mentioned by Rolando on page 69 of this guide that provides a cheaper jewel option that gets you a similar stats (actually 2% more) - Doryani version of Glorious Vanity. Have not tested this myself yet but it costs around 1 ex in standard so worth considering and reading about his setup.

Just tried with
, cost me 3 ex, and unless there is a different jewel slot to try, the ones in my tree dont work with it, while balancing my other strength gems, also it is gain max manna as es with clarity, there is no gain max life as es on watchers eye

Oh. This is what is mentioned on page 69 - "i use doryani version of glorious vanity, so it gives me 20% of life as ES. this is much cheaper than the ES watchers eye which only gives 18% of mana. our life is higher than mana, so i get more ES". This wiki link describes how the jewel behaves - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity. Rolando provides a PoB to go with his config. If that doesn't really work in your case then go with a watcher's eye.
following your levelling guide i've made a PoB which goes through each stage of points from 10-120 just incase you'd like to pop that in the levelling section

https://pastebin.com/WKebJ388
pm on forums for trades if not online ingame
"
BowWizard написал:

Oh. This is what is mentioned on page 69 - "i use doryani version of glorious vanity, so it gives me 20% of life as ES. this is much cheaper than the ES watchers eye which only gives 18% of mana. our life is higher than mana, so i get more ES". This wiki link describes how the jewel behaves - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glorious_Vanity. Rolando provides a PoB to go with his config. If that doesn't really work in your case then go with a watcher's eye.

watchers eye --> 18% of max mana as ES
Legion jewel --> 20% of max life as ES

but its not that simpel. with the legion jewel you have to spent some points to find a jewel slot where not too many 10str nodes getting transformed to random shit and a keystone has to be nearby to specc into the new Corrupted Soul https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul

that downside of 50% of all dmg bypassing ES is really bad in my opinion.
you reach maybe 12-14k++ ES but have "only" 6-7k life which means any big hit of 12-14k dmg (max life x 2) would still one shot you while there would be several thousand ES untouched.
becouse of that and the extra points you have to invest i think its not worth at all.

the only szenario where it would be a great option, even better than watchers eye, is when with your itemsetup and the legion jewel you get to around 5-8k ES and your life is around the same level or higher so the negative effect of Corrupted Soul is cancelled out.
Последняя редакция: Inos. Время: 30 нояб. 2019 г., 6:58:33
"
nechrophagy написал:
cost me 3 ex, and unless there is a different jewel slot to try, the ones in my tree dont work with it

3ex ?!? do you play on hardcore?? there are lot of them for 130-160 chaos on blight and standart.
Hei, i started PoE like a month ago and used ur guide to get a nice start into the game.

At this point im close to the uber elder and i wanted to ask what i could improve to my character? (Ignore the Gem Levels, i made the gear tonight)

Thank you <3
"
Inos написал:
"
nechrophagy написал:
cost me 3 ex, and unless there is a different jewel slot to try, the ones in my tree dont work with it

3ex ?!? do you play on hardcore?? there are lot of them for 130-160 chaos on blight and standart.

I didn't understand what the number of sacrificed do, and thought spending 150chaos-1ex on low number of sacrifices would be a waste, then all the high sacrificed ones ppl really believe they are worth more than they are, all of them being for sale for months, just trolling, gonna save as a reminder not to spend blindly :P
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 30 нояб. 2019 г., 11:53:57
"
Nallyr написал:
Hei, i started PoE like a month ago and used ur guide to get a nice start into the game.

At this point im close to the uber elder and i wanted to ask what i could improve to my character? (Ignore the Gem Levels, i made the gear tonight)

Thank you <3

your characters aren't public so nobody cans ee your gear
pm on forums for trades if not online ingame
Uber Elder done for the first time for me. I died first time all portals because Im a noob in the fight, second run I did it first try pretty easy (Around 3 minutes maybe). Nice build :)

Последняя редакция: MiguelFg. Время: 30 нояб. 2019 г., 14:02:23
"
MisterRowley написал:
"
Nallyr написал:

Thank you <3

your characters aren't public so nobody cans ee your gear

Oh didnt knew that there was an option for that. It should be public now :))
"
nechrophagy написал:
"
Inos написал:
"
nechrophagy написал:

I didn't understand what the number of sacrificed do, and thought spending 150chaos-1ex on low number of sacrifices would be a waste, then all the high sacrificed ones ppl really believe they are worth more than they are, all of them being for sale for months, just trolling, gonna save as a reminder not to spend blindly :P

You aren’t wrong about the number of sacrifice meaning something. Apparently it’s part of a GGG internal calculation but no-one can explain exactly what it is used for.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация