3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DAMNICK написал:
with this setup-change ive got to increase my dmg from 50k dps pob to 120k dps per minion :D if i get empower lvl 4 + zombie lvl 21 im in pob on 170k dps/minon

Welcome to the new zombie meta :)
Brunowa, any updates on the skill tree or do you still recommend your dec 12th POB? I might have grabbed too many minion nodes
Does the Animated Guardian keep his gear, when u swap out the gem? Wanted to buy the Kingmaker, and mask but i still need baron with the enchant and i wont run lab, so i have to swap out the gems sooner or later

so i crafted that base now
what do i need to do now?

Annul the staff ?
first time doing this~
Hi folks, would anyone mind taking a look at my character and seeing how my gear could improve at the moment? It's pretty bargain bin stuff, probs less than an ex in total. https://pastebin.com/RxTHLXhw
Just FYI, my Animate Guardian died twice on the same map: Acid Caverns on the bosses, so please beware.. Anyone knows of any other maps aside the Hall of the Guardian one where this can happen? Much appreciated!

He had the recommended gear and he was just annihilated :D

So take care and if you got any other map where this can happen, let me know please because I will ragequit if he dies a third time..
"
Veeling написал:

so i crafted that base now
what do i need to do now?

Annul the staff ?
first time doing this~

Sorry to tell you that but you already made quite a big mistake unless it dropped liked that. You should have bought a 6l 2handed(no staves, warstaves are best bec of the implicit but prbly harder to get +1 gems on since there are more + gems prefixes on warstaves compared to other weapons.) weapon(ilvl50+,no influence needed) for 30-40c before starting crafting because it will cost you an arm and a leg to 6link that now.

Ideally you would want an open prefix and at least one open suffix. If you have a weapon with that you would either anul it and hope a suffix goes away or go the save route and craft prefix cant be changed and scour it. After that you would have a staff with +1gems and minion damage where you could craft multimod on and add +2 support gems and minion attack/cast speed.
Последняя редакция: Rex_Banner. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 17:52:29
ArisFuser -- what's ur take on the Geofri's skellies vs Victario aura setup? I see ur using skellies again.
any budget version for animate guardian?
Love your build brunowa!

I do ask the same as above, is there any changes to the skill-tree with the new chest setup?

And another question. Inspired Learning, something worth popping into - or is it a trap (With HH on mirror prices, I dont see myself getting it soon)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация