3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Here's some comparison videos for you guys with different setups:

1) Using Speed Belt and Speed Boots + Flesh Offering: https://youtu.be/LPy4RWfnD88

2) Using Headhunter and Speed Boots + Flesh Offering: https://youtu.be/gnTVEEoHhos

3) Using Headhunter and Speed Boots + Spirit Offering in DELVE: https://youtu.be/AwV9XbdlC8U

Over 10,000 HP/ES with every setup... plenty for speed farming.. Spirit offering ahd Headhunter will get you to 15,000 - 30,000 HP/ES so best for Delving.

Delving with Headhunter is INSANELY FUN!!!! It's NUTS. Plus with the ranged spectres everything is so crazy fast and fun :)

Both speed belt + headhunter are good options. Speed belt would win in terms of overall consistent speed mapping... but headhunter gives you strength and life and other awesome benefits too... and if you're lucky to collect a rare speed monster you FLLYY..

So overall I would stick with Headhunter.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 21:28:43
Hey Brunowa - just in case you haven't heard this enough - this build is absolutely brilliant - both the original, which is what I'm working on completing and all the variations.

In order for me to smash bosses in the same 2 second time frame in your video I assume I need to get that 6th link in a Queen's escape and get gems to 20% (they are all at lvl 20 or more). I'm trying to do that via the usual vendor recipe but for others I'll need to use gemcutter prism. Would it be possible to provide an outline of which gems should get priority in getting to the 20% quality level as part of the skills/gem section on the first page ?

The other issue I have is I'm running out of maps to get me to level 95 but what a great problem to have. Before I couldn't even think of running T14-16. Now they are a stroll in the park. Thanks again for sharing such an awesome build.

"
mon1620deo написал:
Hallo again.

I am using Rolandjuan variation of the build.

Скрытый текст

Maybe you will find something I can improve. I am open for all criticism.

My stats atm :
Str:1095, Dex:117, Int:161
HP:5564 ES:3172 with SO
15 Zombies, 1 chaos golem, 4 spectres (2 Carnage, 2 Diabolist)
AG with Kingmaker, Victarios, Southbound with Despair, Mask of The stitched demon and crafted armor for additional ES
Profile is open when someone wish to look at.

I just saw the idea from brunowa about cyclone with skeletons. I think I will use it, seems to be very nice.

Anyway I want to thank for all ideas and help from you guys :).

Cheers
zakkoo

Hi zack, if you want to try the cyclone setup, i suggest you buy

. Easier to color lol. You want cyclone-cwc-desecrate-spirit offering- skele so 3B2G
"
BowWizard написал:
Hey Brunowa - just in case you haven't heard this enough - this build is absolutely brilliant - both the original, which is what I'm working on completing and all the variations.

In order for me to smash bosses in the same 2 second time frame in your video I assume I need to get that 6th link in a Queen's escape and get gems to 20% (they are all at lvl 20 or more). I'm trying to do that via the usual vendor recipe but for others I'll need to use gemcutter prism. Would it be possible to provide an outline of which gems should get priority in getting to the 20% quality level as part of the skills/gem section on the first page ?

The other issue I have is I'm running out of maps to get me to level 95 but what a great problem to have. Before I couldn't even think of running T14-16. Now they are a stroll in the park. Thanks again for sharing such an awesome build.

Thanks mate! Glad you're enjoying it.

Yes 6th link will make a big difference in your setup. You're leveling Enhance (green socket). You should be leveling Empower (red)

Quality:
- start with those in zombie setup
- then do those in skeleton setup
- then do rest

I wouldn't use lots of gemcutters prisms... that's a waste. Just use a gemcutters prism on those that are already level 20 and get the full 20% qual on them.

You can always buy maps... good thing is we are super fast at farming so hopefully won't take you too long :)
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 17 окт. 2019 г., 6:09:32
this thing cost me less than 60c (bought with 40c, rest was orbs). Should I push for 20MAIM or be happy like that ?

I'd just roll with that... Congrats!
"
_MrL_ написал:
this thing cost me less than 60c (bought with 40c, rest was orbs). Should I push for 20MAIM or be happy like that ?

There one last important step ß making it rare. I wasted already 4 exalts trying to this - no luck.
I am positive person, I will get good results with annul in no time ;)

/just kidding
Alas, no shortage of ways to burn curr in this game...

I just gave up after trying to reroll my lethal pride burning 30 divines.
Got 8% life on existing nodes and 3 X 5% str on adjacent ones

Then I did uber again and decided to retire again till next league.

Hoping to do SSF next league as it turned out the best play-though yet
"
brunowa написал:
"
BowWizard написал:

Thanks mate! Glad you're enjoying it.

Yes 6th link will make a big difference in your setup. You're leveling Enhance (green socket). You should be leveling Empower (red)

Quality:
- start with those in zombie setup
- then do those in skeleton setup
- then do rest

I wouldn't use lots of gemcutters prisms... that's a waste. Just use a gemcutters prism on those that are already level 20 and get the full 20% qual on them.

You can always buy maps... good thing is we are super fast at farming so hopefully won't take you too long :)

Thanks for the tips. I do have a level 3 empower but no red socket to put it in at the moment. Getting the 6th socket to be the right colour via the crafting bench is being a royal PITA. In your original POB you have empower at lvl 3. Should I leave it at that or go for lvl 4 20% with a vaal orb ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация