[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
xenochaos1 написал:
ya but each charge only adds 14-15physical dmg... doesnt seem like its a lot...

also how are we supposed to get more shaper items?

we use all unique except amulet and belt...

also beside reflect, what map mod can't we run?

14-15 per item is actually not bad. And 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage is huge.

We can have shaper/elder boots, rings, amulets. Staff is already elder base.

Or simply ignore Siphoning Charge mechanic lol.

We can run any map with minor changes in the build. I already wrote about this few times.
ok dmg is good and sruvivability is good, only thing is , i feel im too slow with stampede....

any wway to get more movement speed?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 написал:
ok dmg is good and sruvivability is good, only thing is , i feel im too slow with stampede....

any wway to get more movement speed?

It's not possible if you using stampede. Any other boots allow you to scale your MS but you cant spin as fast as with stampede without any other investments.
It's a fun build but what am I doing wrong? Too much dmg always kills me. I can survive up to T12 noncorrupted. I got all gems right, similar to other guys but I'm almost always out of Mana after one hard hit and the corpses don't give enough mana.

I even got a nice watcher's eye which works nice for the build but somehow I think I'm still missing something.. frost blade was too squishy for my taste after a while, this build looked very interesting.

If you have some ideas, here is my pob. https://pastebin.com/ZBZX8NdK

Tyvm.

"
KaiEbel написал:
It's a fun build but what am I doing wrong? Too much dmg always kills me. I can survive up to T12 noncorrupted. I got all gems right, similar to other guys but I'm almost always out of Mana after one hard hit and the corpses don't give enough mana.

I even got a nice watcher's eye which works nice for the build but somehow I think I'm still missing something.. frost blade was too squishy for my taste after a while, this build looked very interesting.

If you have some ideas, here is my pob. https://pastebin.com/ZBZX8NdK

Tyvm.

You mixed two different setups. I don't really understand what variant of the build you want to play. Looks like Disintegrator is your main weapon. If so drop Indigon and equip Scold's Bridle, drop Heartbound Loop and equip any descent ring of your choice. Stampede boots are optional. You can use any good pair of boots with HP and MS on it. Cloak of Defiance is ok only if you have no problems with mana sustain at all. Your watcher's eye is great but it also helps to burn your mana pool. There no possible way to sustain mana in current setup.

Possible improvements:
1. Use lvl 20 clarity
2. Allocate Battle Rouse skill point on tree. You can use your oils for that.
3. Craft master mod "% of damage taked gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit"
4. Craft or buy Enduring Eternal Mana Flask and just spam it whole the time. This flask is almost infinite and extreamly usefull for MoM builds.
5. And finally. If nothing helped use watcher's eye with "% of damage taked gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit while affected by Clarity" modifier

4th step by itself should fix your mana issues but looks like you want to play 50% MoM setup so make your own decision.
Fuck, really? I misinterpreted your build totally. I'm so sorry if I blamed you in any way. Thank you for your help. Really!

Edit: organized a watcher's eye with 19 % mana regained over 4 seconds. Helped miracles, with battle rouse, counterweight, I almost need no manaflask anymore but crafted one for no regen maps. Thank you so much for your help
Последняя редакция: KaiEbel. Время: 16 окт. 2019 г., 5:37:27
No problem, dude))
Can anyone pin-point where i did something wrong? i cant spawn minions in my HO without self casting to trigger the first body's.

After that im taking so much dmg even when popping flask that i die.

I am pretty new to PoE etc. so i properly missed something important along the way.

Aiming for the mom version btw.

My profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

All help appreciated! :D
"
ChasingDeath написал:
Can anyone pin-point where i did something wrong? i cant spawn minions in my HO without self casting to trigger the first body's.

After that im taking so much dmg even when popping flask that i die.

I am pretty new to PoE etc. so i properly missed something important along the way.

Aiming for the mom version btw.

My profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChasingDeath/characters

All help appreciated! :D

I believe for the version you are playing you do need to self cast desecrate to start it going. Also you aren't using the appropriate tree for that setup. Here was the post with the tree:

"
SiCH13 написал:
Boys and girls! I figured out how to play my Necro VD character using Soulwrest as main weapon. Here we go:

Solution #3: Soulwrest Indigon 40% MoM

Items + Gems

Basically this is combination of both my standart variants, but this one should be a bit tankier.

I saw main mechanic in the Akane's video. Take a look at his demonstration of The Agnostic + Indigon + Enduring Mana Flask setup: https://youtu.be/2hoqHFR93iw

Basically we are using Militant Faith unique jewel wich gives us The Agnostic skill point. The Agnostic gives us interesting skill:

- While not on Full Life, Sacrifice 20% of Mana per Second to Recover that much Life

With Enduring Mana Flask, Indigon and Cloak of Defiance we can maintain almost full life and mana all the time while spinning.

Level 95 passive tree

I'm not using Spirit Offering in this setup because it kills my character so I changed Mistress of Sacrifice for Commander of Darkness ascendancy point.

Video demonstration:
Volatile Dead Necro | Soulwrest + Indigon 40% MoM inside corrupted T16 map

Also, the volatile dead balls aren't minions so that minion jewel in your belt doesn't help at all.
Последняя редакция: MonkiGW2. Время: 20 окт. 2019 г., 12:09:34
"
MonkiGW2 написал:

I believe for the version you are playing you do need to self cast desecrate to start it going. Also you aren't using the appropriate tree for that setup. Here was the post with the tree:

Thanks for the quick reply, i changed the passive tree (was following the levelling tree) Jewel is changed aswell.

I cant use the ring (hearthbound loop) yet since the 350 physical dmg X 10 (10 minions)is to much for my health pool -> this is what killede me before.

Think i need to level up some more and get the +life node on the tree.
Can you see if im doing anything else wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация