[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Hello SiCH13

Can u check my Char ? I have a lot of dmg problems. PoB says i make 96k dmg wit VD. I use daggers and i think maybe this is the problem

THX for your help and the ggreat build :)
"
Undwech написал:
Hello SiCH13

Can u check my Char ? I have a lot of dmg problems. PoB says i make 96k dmg wit VD. I use daggers and i think maybe this is the problem

THX for your help and the ggreat build :)

I don't know dude. Your character looks great. I don't have any problem even in t15 maps. The only issue is the bug that makes build unplayable sometimes.

Wrote about it here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2692603

Because of bug I mostly use Detonate Dead and swap to VD only for boss or metamorph.

Did you try spell cascade instead of elemental focus? In my opinion Spell Cascade fells smoother. Also you can try inspiration support. Should boost your damage output a bit more.

Also I see you have 1 free socket. Try Precision aura in this slot.
any reason to use volley instead of greater volley with unearth?

also is energy leech 39% more dmg really applied with our ES jumping up and down?

and did the gem setup change for 3.9? do we need more fire penetration?

also why do we use spell cascade on the cyclone/VD setup?

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Последняя редакция: xenochaos1. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 1:47:46
I've been playing this build as a second character of this league and I gotta say that it rocks. Killed everything up until and including Sirus, but couple of things need to be mentioned:

FPS drops can't be overstated - I can get game to almost full freeze if I cyclone into a juicy legion or Allies cannot die pack. During bossfights where there aren't that many enemies it is fine.

Second - the VD not despawning bug can feel gamebreaking to your DPS. Until this is fixed expect to have to exit map and reenter it couple times just to reset VD limit so you are not just casting 5-10 balls max. Hopefully GGG fixes this.

Last pointer that I didn't see mentioned - you can use the new jewel Thread of Hope with Large radius in the socket close to Spiritual aid to be able to allocate it without the 4 passives leading up to it, and this will also allow you to allocate Counterweight with a single point. You can choose to select Sovereignty, Whirling Barrier and Amplify for a single pointers with this jewel, so IMO it is BiS and costs just a couple chaos. It will also free up annointment on the neck so you can annoint Charging Offensive for perma frenzy/endurance charges.
how much better is martyr over disintegrator?
Последняя редакция: xenochaos1. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 10:07:54
"
Kapti написал:
I've been playing this build as a second character of this league and I gotta say that it rocks. Killed everything up until and including Sirus, but couple of things need to be mentioned:

FPS drops can't be overstated - I can get game to almost full freeze if I cyclone into a juicy legion or Allies cannot die pack. During bossfights where there aren't that many enemies it is fine.

Second - the VD not despawning bug can feel gamebreaking to your DPS. Until this is fixed expect to have to exit map and reenter it couple times just to reset VD limit so you are not just casting 5-10 balls max. Hopefully GGG fixes this.

Last pointer that I didn't see mentioned - you can use the new jewel Thread of Hope with Large radius in the socket close to Spiritual aid to be able to allocate it without the 4 passives leading up to it, and this will also allow you to allocate Counterweight with a single point. You can choose to select Sovereignty, Whirling Barrier and Amplify for a single pointers with this jewel, so IMO it is BiS and costs just a couple chaos. It will also free up annointment on the neck so you can annoint Charging Offensive for perma frenzy/endurance charges.

Thank you, sir!

BTW, VD bug now in known issues. Yay!
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 15:31:30
"
xenochaos1 написал:
any reason to use volley instead of greater volley with unearth?

No practical reason. In the guide I wrote that we should use Greater Volley. Maybe there is mistake in PoB.

"
xenochaos1 написал:

also is energy leech 39% more dmg really applied with our ES jumping up and down?

Energy leech is applied. It's not hard to test. If leech aplied we have 39% more dmg. But this is hard to test. Anyway. EL also helps me sustain EHP a bit better.

"
xenochaos1 написал:

and did the gem setup change for 3.9? do we need more fire penetration?

I don't use fire penetration. Gem setup didn't change for me. But feel free to use everything you want. Inspiration support could be great, but I didn't even mension it.

"
xenochaos1 написал:

also why do we use spell cascade on the cyclone/VD setup?

Because Spell Cascade = More balls. More balls = More damage.
"
xenochaos1 написал:
how much better is martyr over disintegrator?

It's better a bit. But DoT damage from siphoning charges is pain the ass.
You can check damage numbers in PoB
are we supposed to use herald of ash now? since martyr doesnt have physical damage anymore

Would you try to annul that crit chance or craft from it? Kinda hesitating right now :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация