Remembering the Past

BRING BACK LE TOUCAN
What, no Mjolner ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
morpheus177 написал:
I really wish that the gameplay overall would slowdown by alot. Right now it feels like Diablo 3 where being fast is the only way to get anykind of progression. Not fun to be pushed to play faster because of to short durations on flasks and buffs. Also the overall density in maps is SUPER random. Ive tried alot with high monster packsize 20% quality corrupted maps with sextants and fragments and zanamods but the returns were just underwhelming and I ended always up with making only a lost in currency and mediocore packsizes on average. Which resolved that I only transmute my maps so I get progress in someway.

Also the quality of drops should get better. It's not motivating atleast for me to do hard endgame stuff over and over again and get as reward only useless blue/yellow items with low tier rolls on them that are hidden by a lootfilter. Also the kinda need to use third party tools to do basic stuff like theorycrafting a build or trading.

I really like some changes to some skills but dislike that the changes are made in a way that it gets nerfed short after anyway. Because people have fun with it. Forced meta is annoying. I like to play a build that I want to play without being punished if I wanna play something that is not currently meta because it's buffed to the sky.

I remember a time where I could start up the game without 2 to 5 crashes upon loading my character. My hardware didn't changed but the overall game experience dropped down by the time.

I don't hope for anything with the upcoming 3.9 and 4.0 patches. Except for a better quality overall. I'm aware that not many people have issues with that. But I prefer to look at a debuff or buff that is new to me without dying to monsters withing 1 second.

I'm still curios to see the upcoming league and some infos for 4.0

Best regards
Me

You must be joking it is getting worse than D3 and after 7,6 years of playing it i still don't understand the whole story in POE. There is no class difference to be felt anymore. Meta 1 shoting entire screen or getting 1 shot off screen, or when opening doors.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Последняя редакция: Farystar. Время: 13 нояб. 2019 г., 14:33:40
Bring back old HP/Mana design. I wanna see female slaves. That was the right thing.
I'm excited to see what the future holds! :)
old PoE > Today's PoE

"
morpheus177 написал:
I really wish that the gameplay overall would slowdown by alot. Right now it feels like Diablo 3 where being fast is the only way to get anykind of progression. Not fun to be pushed to play faster because of to short durations on flasks and buffs. Also the overall density in maps is SUPER random. Ive tried alot with high monster packsize 20% quality corrupted maps with sextants and fragments and zanamods but the returns were just underwhelming and I ended always up with making only a lost in currency and mediocore packsizes on average. Which resolved that I only transmute my maps so I get progress in someway.

Also the quality of drops should get better. It's not motivating atleast for me to do hard endgame stuff over and over again and get as reward only useless blue/yellow items with low tier rolls on them that are hidden by a lootfilter. Also the kinda need to use third party tools to do basic stuff like theorycrafting a build or trading.

I really like some changes to some skills but dislike that the changes are made in a way that it gets nerfed short after anyway. Because people have fun with it. Forced meta is annoying. I like to play a build that I want to play without being punished if I wanna play something that is not currently meta because it's buffed to the sky.

I remember a time where I could start up the game without 2 to 5 crashes upon loading my character. My hardware didn't changed but the overall game experience dropped down by the time.

I don't hope for anything with the upcoming 3.9 and 4.0 patches. Except for a better quality overall. I'm aware that not many people have issues with that. But I prefer to look at a debuff or buff that is new to me without dying to monsters withing 1 second.

I'm still curios to see the upcoming league and some infos for 4.0

Best regards
Me

ProjectPT, wrong account sir.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Happy to see the screenshots from over the years, really makes me long for more poe.

I'm really disappointed in the people who are obsessed with the meta honestly. Yes, we get it, you play as whales every league and get mad when you actually have to work your brain for it instead of doing the exact same thing all the time. That doesn't mean you as users have to push the meta at new players so hard that they feel like they HAVE to match you or they aren't playing right. We've all seen the bullying in global for anyone who isn't following your same build guides. All you need is a build that can endgame and it's okay to work for it. It's okay to try and fail new things when mechanics change... or even when they don't. Use your imagination! You do NOT need to be the top of the meta to be a successful player, everyone, and the salty sadsacks are feeling this way specifically because that's the damage from obsessing over it.
sometimes I think that the old times were better in games, but then I remember, now we have much nicer skills. : D
still nostalgic.
I have not been here as long as other people, but I like it.
A
this is awesome man!!!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация