Remembering the Past

"
glasseater написал:
bring back old aura MTX!

this!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
PLEASE stop nerf every Build who makes fun to play like after the last 4 Leagues.
I think that's the wrong way. Where is the problem to have several builds that are strong. Its much better than only one or two builds in every league.
Back than I loved it, now I'm kinda offended by the state of it. Wtf? I'm just not expecting anything from you at this point so I don't get disappointed. Time will tell.
"
PLEASE stop nerf every Build who makes fun to play like after the last 4 Leagues.
I think that's the wrong way. Where is the problem to have several builds that are strong. Its much better than only one or two builds in every league.

Nah man, get used to that. That's just how the game works, not much to be upset about. People spent mirrors on items that now actually suck. It's the unfixed bugs and simultaneous mtx push every league you should get upset about.
wowowow
"
GrayNightz написал:
"

Nah man, get used to that. That's just how the game works, not much to be upset about. People spent mirrors on items that now actually suck. It's the unfixed bugs and simultaneous mtx push every league you should get upset about.

I also hate the meta pushes every league, and it will cost them players. Not everyone has the time to figure out a new build(or wants to), even if it is from a build guide. Besides that, I love playing certain builds, which I miss. "Hey, you enjoyed the meta build this league... well too bad, it is useless for the next 7 leagues!" More viable near meta builds make the game more fun, as you have more options as a player. More options also means more mtx sales for GGG, instead of pushing 1 skill type mtx per league.

Also disagree with you on the mtx pushing, more options = more to like. And they haven't really slowed down, or changed their pace of content because of it. Maybe the major bugs on the last few league releases are a symptom, but I doubt it. It seems more likely the three-month league cycle is too short to come up with and program a new league from scratch. But I do agree with you on the bugs-thing. Leagues should not be released with major bugs.

Judging the OP, it makes it seem like everything about the game will change. From UI to everything else. I really want to know what you guys have been working on GGG!
Последняя редакция: sarannah101. Время: 13 нояб. 2019 г., 5:22:39
So nostalgic looking back from where we were and where we at now in POE

To be honest I feel like POE is the true successor to D2 looking at the D4 announcement well I did not see anything that did excite me at all well besides the cinematic but that was it and yes it's early gameplay but not being locked into a skill feels good.

POE has so many unique mechanics and allow you to build and customise your play style. I feel like D4 came late to the party.

I think it's going to be hard for POE players to go back to a static gameplay style yes it will be new and fun but for how long till you wish you can do a COC or CWC, CWDT stupid examples but you get what I'm saying.

look at peoples feedback for D4 most ppl want POE mechanics lol.

Make NO mistake I love Diablo and always will, but I feel like POE is the BIG DiCK in town now. Bliz took way too long with D4.

With that said can't wait for Friday especially the POE 2 announcement.
Последняя редакция: L0ukie. Время: 6 апр. 2021 г., 9:37:53
Aw man, RIP old globe girls.

Wish we had an option to pick which UI we want to use from over the years.

I much preferred the sleek muted silver colours to what we have now as well.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Yeah... I remember those times when devs actually talked with community, instead of today's hype posts and "thank you for you concern blah blah oh and btw your thread is closed" corporate carbon copy BS.
"
Zionyaru написал:
Aw man, RIP old globe girls.

Wish we had an option to pick which UI we want to use from over the years.

I much preferred the sleek muted silver colours to what we have now as well.

Custom UI would be great. Old School games like EQ had surprisingly powerful customization options for the UI. Maybe a lil too much for this game but some would be nice.

Also been an advocate for less loot bloat personally. Removing the 1,000 white items that drop per map just has to save an FPS or two since they're rendered even if the loot script ignores them.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация