New Bow Skills in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
ExiledFarmAddict написал:
"
I mean if the they have the same hp value of spell totem ect they totaly usless in current PoE. Spectres or zombies can reach what 40k+ life and they still dying sometimes...

Last build I played was a 10+ totem Iron Commander, I never cared about the totem's life because they're disposable. You expect minions to follow you- if you get good clear speed with totems, you abandon them every second and remake new ones.

When your totem can't even hit an attack, you will care about its life.
Where are the new THICC "self-cast" Bow skills like Iceshot tho ?
Really awesome, yeah, after summoner league, here comes the ranged totem league. More fun ! Please destroy this game, please, it is lost in abyssal depth
"
Natalia_GGG написал:
In addition to the slow, it also increases projectile attack damage taken, and makes enemies always count as moving. Use Puncture on an Ensnared enemy to guarantee a full force bleed.

Afaik projectile attack damage taken dosn't increase ailments damage such as bleeding in this case.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Neat
"
Afaik projectile attack damage taken dosn't increase ailments damage such as bleeding in this case.

in this case "counting as moving" does.
Veamos como va.
Shrapnel Ballista Works with new barrage support?
No nareszcie poprawiony łucznik...:)
Shrapnel Ballista feels like shite!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация