New Bow Support Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Barrage + Lightning arrow = pack shredder.

Can you barrage w/ arrow nova?

How will number of projectile increasing supports work with nova & chain/fork?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Последняя редакция: BlaqWolf. Время: 27 нояб. 2019 г., 0:22:01
So Barrage Support is the Greater Spell Echo for bows? Seems fair.

Greater Volley seems to work with spells too so that's cool for pelting areas with Fireball, Magma Orb or even Holy Flame Totem.

And Arrow Nova can turn almost every skill into Tornado Shot and make Tornado Shot an even bigger Tornado Shot? Why not call it TS Support?

Some ideas:
-Wild strike with cold damage exclusively jewels and Greater Volley.
-Toxic Rain with Barrage Support for mad pod and poison stacking.
-Elemental Hit with Barrage and Greater Volley and EE so no jewels.
-Unearth and Ball Lighting should also feel better for their current purposes with Greater Volley Support.
Good to know that you that you buff Reach of the Council due to the inclusion of Greater Volley, not because the bow's design is complete and utter shit. And not we have both Barrage as a skill gem and Barrage support. What a crapfest.
Any Arrow + Barrage + Greater Volley

It there any point in that?
I mean... Barrage make arrows to fire in sequence. It's great to shot something with many projectiles in line, but why would I ever want my Greater Volley to shot from left to right? And that's at the cost of 69% reduction of hit damage from Barrage Support?

Am I missing something here?
Последняя редакция: Yamarin277. Время: 27 нояб. 2019 г., 1:31:02
"
Yamarin277 написал:
Any Arrow + Barrage + Greater Volley

It there any point in that?
I mean... Barrage make arrows to fire in sequence. It's great to shot something with many projectiles in line, but why would I ever want my Greater Volley to shot from left to right? And that's at the cost of 69% reduction of hit damage from Barrage Support?

Am I missing something here?

If you shoot at a big target like Brine King with Greater Volley alone, only one projectile will deal damage to him. Barrage makes it so all projectiles you fire can damage the same target. Those 8 arrows from GV and Barrage can all damage a large boss while still giving you enough area to clear comfortably.
dope.
Have not played bow builds at all, so this is looking very fun new league! Cant wait.

p.s. bring out those support packs /smirk
I just hope they dont nerf minions. Dont care for bows. They will be extreame expensive next league.
Looks really cool, but tornado shot in its final form got more coverage then this. Does this work like a lvling tool?
"
both of these supports will have lower damage multipliers than they currently do, making them more attractive both for levelling and as endgame options.

wait, what? lower damage multipliers to make them more attractive?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация