New Bow Support Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
popopopopopopopopopower creep
Just for some dumb questions :P
Does barrage skill + arrow nova or barrage support + arrow nova work the same?

what happens if I combine barrage skills with this barrage support? Does it work?
Awesome. Although this archery rather look like sorcery with all this flying arrows out of nowhere, lol. Would have been nice just for visual aspact if animation showed the ranger actually takes arrows from his quiver which will be shot from the bow instead of arrows that appear in the sky. No serieusly, I like these additions.
Последняя редакция: MyBallsOnYaChin. Время: 27 нояб. 2019 г., 17:16:08
In other news:

We nerfed Tornado Shot by making EVERY bow skill Tornado Shot.

>Players Approve.
"
Dingel написал:
Just for some dumb questions :P
Does barrage skill + arrow nova or barrage support + arrow nova work the same?

what happens if I combine barrage skills with this barrage support? Does it work?

I thought that they said that the barrage support gem replaced the barrage skill, meaning no more barrage skill in the game. I could be wrong on that.
Totally awesome! hyped!
I'm glad to see greater volley support available with any weapon. Barrage support is interesting too.

Did you fix the effect of volley support (both normal and greater) on tornado shot? At the moment these supports have the negative effect of making all secondary arrows from the tornado go in the same direction instead of each picking a random direction.
umm, so lets say hypothetically i put barrage and volley linked into sire of shards with fireball.......... is the shotgunning potential what i think it would be?
"
Firelight101 написал:
umm, so lets say hypothetically i put barrage and volley linked into sire of shards with fireball.......... is the shotgunning potential what i think it would be?
No, because Barrage doesn't support Fireball, only bow and wand skills.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация