Reworked Bow Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
sidtherat написал:
here is the contest:

name three reasons to play melee in this game :)

1) because i want to
2) because its fun
3) because melee can still be very strong
4) because its cheaper

meh thats kind of all i got at this moment. there are reasons. i wouldn't argue that melee can be as min/maxed as other builds or as cheap to get to that min/maxed point, but it doesn't mean they all suck

melee was super strong for a very long time. molten strike. ever heard of it? well it was amazing for an extremely long time but nobody noticed until delve league, then it was promptly nerfed very hard. then we had a league where literally 60% of the player base was playing cyclone. remember that.

blight was not very forgiving for melee builds though, i'll give you that. but this next league looks like it'll be great for melee. vaal double strike vs a boss focused league anyone?

i get the memes and all, but this whole "melee sucks" kind of thing really doesn't play out in reality
Is it just me or is EA AoE now... really really tiny. The + radius per level sounds good, until you see it in the video. Its explosion, with what looks like fairly large stacks, doesn't seem any larger than kind of a base HoI explosion.

I mean, sure, they dummied down EA builds so it isn't really a special build anymore, it's just another swappable skill with any other bow skill making it much easier for new players. But that big delayed boom that wiped out the entire screen was kind of its identity to me. Hopefully the AoE in the video isn't the whole story.
"
Taurini написал:
I just don't get why you guys don't make every skill equally fun and powerfull, instead of giving them small boost and Nerf the good ones. I'm getting extremely anxious.

Totally agree!!!
"
xMustard написал:
"
sidtherat написал:
here is the contest:

name three reasons to play melee in this game :)

1) because i want to
2) because its fun
3) because melee can still be very strong
4) because its cheaper

meh thats kind of all i got at this moment. there are reasons. i wouldn't argue that melee can be as min/maxed as other builds or as cheap to get to that min/maxed point, but it doesn't mean they all suck

melee was super strong for a very long time. molten strike. ever heard of it? well it was amazing for an extremely long time but nobody noticed until delve league, then it was promptly nerfed very hard. then we had a league where literally 60% of the player base was playing cyclone. remember that.

blight was not very forgiving for melee builds though, i'll give you that. but this next league looks like it'll be great for melee. vaal double strike vs a boss focused league anyone?

i get the memes and all, but this whole "melee sucks" kind of thing really doesn't play out in reality

how is it cheaper?
endgame weapon is the same multimod as any other class uses. unique weapons are 'ok' but wont cut it (except certain shaper/elder pieces) in endgame

then there is the skill power gap - no matter what you do you cannot make Heavy Strike into a decent build while it is pretty difficult to f.. up Tornado Shot

that nerf to Tornado Shot btw - i doubt it is going to be noticeable at all. GGG doesnt nerf popular stuff, thats bad for the business. they will pretend a nerf and then change something insignificant and leave it be

"
but this next league looks like it'll be great for melee. vaal double strike vs a boss focused league anyone?

nerfed Tornado Shot/Scourge Arrow will do great indeed. no melee build can even match them, no matter the budget
Последняя редакция: sidtherat. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 1:05:03
"
VapidActions написал:
Is it just me or is EA AoE now... really really tiny. The + radius per level sounds good, until you see it in the video. Its explosion, with what looks like fairly large stacks, doesn't seem any larger than kind of a base HoI explosion.

I mean, sure, they dummied down EA builds so it isn't really a special build anymore, it's just another swappable skill with any other bow skill making it much easier for new players. But that big delayed boom that wiped out the entire screen was kind of its identity to me. Hopefully the AoE in the video isn't the whole story.

Yeah. If only there were some way to increase the area of effect in this game.

If only.
Nice one!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
And honestly, making EA's damage scaling the same as everything else didnt suddenly make it any different or easier. It was previously locked behind a wall of needless redundant systems with less options.

Now you've got damage conversion as an option, and that alone is enough to get me excited to try it out, instead of grudgingly stuck with 2-3 builds that weren't really that viable without serious ex investment.
Will there be any changes to Blink/Mirror arrow?
I liked the way my blink/mirror summoner worked but mirror arrow limitations made such a character difficult to build as there is no ways to get significant cooldown recovery for that skill outside of deadeye node. Are there any plans to change that or increase the summon base duration?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Последняя редакция: gandhar0. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 4:00:43
Nice gameplay.
You can clearly see the person knows what they are doing with that build. :)
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация