Reworked Bow Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
FCK42 написал:
Wait, you just straight up REMOVED pitch darkness? Oh come on. That threshold jewel was on of the most interesting ones we had. You could've made it so it disables the debuff, but creates burning ground with damage equal to the ignite.

There were so many options there actually. This is kinda sad.

Nah, whatever changes they made to the threshold jewel, it would either be mandatory or not interesting. Burning ground equal to the ignite would be mandatory.
"
t0lkien написал:
This is going to be an unpopular opinion here, but I'm willing to bet a lot of people hold it.

The continual reworking/nerfing of skills makes it impossible to invest in a build long term and has driven me from the game. I was excited for 3.9 and 2.0, but now not so much.

I realize the majority of people who mostly play leagues like it, but those of us who mainly play Standard are ground down by it. 15 percent of the player base is not insignificant, and I promise you the current design meta for your game is pushing them away.

RIP another super expensive build. I doubt I'll be back in any big way, and so won't be accumulating any more MTX.

Unless you have some other account, you only have a lvl95 and lvl98 character and everything else is low level. Gear on them looks pretty cheap and can be acquired in the first few days of a league. The faster players have gear like this after a day or two.

My Blight character may seem geared up for example but I only played the one character for 10 days at the start of the league before quitting and I'm not one of the zoom zoom players.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SaiyanZ/characters/Saiyan_P

Последняя редакция: SaiyanZ. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 2:23:11
In general I'm on board with these changes. Nerf to TS is just making you consider another stat which isn't the worst thing but a huge margin and scourge arrow is just getting improved skill identity.

EA change means there is more decision then just "get the right attack speed and +gem levels" which I like and also makes the skill far more approachable/playable for people that don't know all the details of its mechanics (for people saying its lost its identity, needing to go to the wiki just to understand how a skill works isn't enjoyable game design for most people).

If galvanic arrow + nova support does make the cone basically into a circle that will be really interesting, same if barrage support results in rapid cones. not sold on the new name but ehh.

Blast rain is one of my favorite skills and I'm only seeing this as a buff, even if the base damage has been dropped a tad allowing more projectiles more then makes up for it.

lastly, I'm quite intrigued to see how the damage numbers look on split arrow and how it + barrage support will scale compared to just actual barrage...

Anyway, I'd already planned to league start with bows and this just raises the question of what skill. Current plan is puncture as getting over 1 mil bleed should be easy (2-3 mil with good but attainable gear) and feel good while learning the new end game fights. However the same could be true of BA and EA ignite builds while other skills just look/sound fun...

P.S. is it just me or at the end of the video are they reserving mana for... nothing?
i realy hope the bow Skills are a lot better than in the video shown.
it takes forever to kill yard trash, so currently o dont see any worth in it.
Time to explode everything has come! :D
Explosive arrow rework? TY GGG !
that's insane !!!
The effects are bad. We dont need "punchier arrows" .. All punchier arrows are is just more effect soup on screen. We need less, not more.

Stop copying diablo3 attrocious design.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Starting bows in a boss league is a hard sell unless you want to skip the league mechanic for most of the Acts.

I hope they up the ante on teasers as the Exilecon hype has worn off and now I'm just expecting to start Zombies/Spectres or Bladeflurry.

Последняя редакция: Ruffleberg. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 3:58:35
One of the biggest issues with explosive arrow was that it wasn't very evident how it actually works.

This will hopefully make it more clear, though adding in all damage sources seems unnecessary. You know you'll just get people stacking max flat cold because of this, if you don't get the % right :/
Explosive Arrow in 3.9 be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJsFhkb8e4Q

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация