Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

what actually look like new core supporter back?
i still didn't make decision buy which core supporter pack yet.
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Последняя редакция: s_yeelun. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 23:12:36
RIP OMEGALUL
F wallet
R.i.p. :(
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
glad to hear there will be new core deals, but i'll not be supporting again until i see how 4.0 turns out. i did just recently, but if all good then there is a good chance i'll purchase one again then. i do currently have more points then i have need of, but that will not deter me if i really like something, was not big fan of current.
:c
"
Jerle написал:
Waiting to see the new packs!

You have like almost every pack holy ****
I will buy one of them, but only last one. i realy like this circle back atachment. This will be realy nice if a core suppoter pacs wll be pacs of chose, not upgradeble pacs that push to buy first one that i dont like to buy one i wan't. Beacuse of this i buy only league spec. sup. pacs. (mostly)
Последняя редакция: RocketDragon. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 0:02:05
I got up to Crucible Core Pack, but I got it in bits, upgrading the low tier ones, loved the design and the Shirt/Hoodie/Art!
Will Points we have brought in the past contribute to discounting the new core packs if we upgrade to them like they do for the current supporter packs or will that reset upon the release of the new supporter packs?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация