Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

RIP nice packs
"
Kyzzle написал:
Will Points we have brought in the past contribute to discounting the new core packs if we upgrade to them like they do for the current supporter packs or will that reset upon the release of the new supporter packs?
Points discounts will reset I suppose. But maybe some1 from GGG will answer that question :)
Awesome, but will we be getting a better look at the new core supporter packs, before the current ones disappear?

I know there's a picture of the new ones, but I'd like to see the armors in a video, before deciding to upgrade my current pack or wait for the next ones.
"Stay sane exile"
No can do Zana. . .
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Please no. Just add them nex to each other. I wanted to get them after I get real job.
"
MetalBoBr написал:
"
Kyzzle написал:
Will Points we have brought in the past contribute to discounting the new core packs if we upgrade to them like they do for the current supporter packs or will that reset upon the release of the new supporter packs?
Points discounts will reset I suppose. But maybe some1 from GGG will answer that question :)

They always reset. Points bought after the current core packs are gone will count towards the next set, up to 80% of the pack cost.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
JorusLuran написал:
Awesome, but will we be getting a better look at the new core supporter packs, before the current ones disappear?

I know there's a picture of the new ones, but I'd like to see the armors in a video, before deciding to upgrade my current pack or wait for the next ones.

Where's this picture of the new packs? They're never released any sort of sneak peak.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
HammerOfThor666 написал:
"
Jerle написал:
Waiting to see the new packs!

You have like almost every pack holy ****

...and every f*cking challenge!

HOLY COW!!! :D
"
Archwizard написал:
"
JorusLuran написал:

Where's this picture of the new packs? They're never released any sort of sneak peak.

https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon/two

at the bottom
On one hand I would like to get another tshirt, on another, the previewed armors from the league page at the bottom do not look that attractive to me.
Will see. Maybe gonna save up for a big pack with 2.0 instead.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация