Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

New league, new me, hopefully one of the new sets jumps out at me.
"
Mocker написал:
How will this affect the upgrade options? I've bought various points that give me a discount on the current core packs, will that discount remain once they are changed or will previous purchases no longer apply to them?

The old point purchases will no longer apply. When a new set of supporter packs is released, only points purchased during those packs' availability will count toward purchasing packs.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Xolve написал:
"
Jerle написал:

:D

Nice badge stack.

small badges suck

Скрытый текст
sorry ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
finally
i was a bit scared before clicking purchase considering the price but all mtx included + the points in the package is huge when you realise it.
it's been one year now and i don't regret it,
especially after seeing the game's progress.
much love ggg :)
Последняя редакция: BlackPulsar. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 13:42:30
Hoping for hideouts and/or map device MTX in the new packs.

Also, if one of the packs would already include div. card design, I'd totally get it. Wouldn't even mind this being an extra tier above 480$.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Sweet, looking forward to seeing what's all in them.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
For only 40,000$ they can be yours! Remember the tencent board needs a new yacht for this month.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Descanse em Paz! :(
HYPE

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация