3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
0nyX написал:
I have had a very very slow start to this league played no more than 8 hours so far (dammit but IRL stuff conflicts with gaming at times lol)

what I have noticed so far is that the damage nerf is noticeable but the build seems to still be in a very solid and safe place for dps and mitigation, will be into maps etc... by weekend then I am off for 3 weeks so have some playtime to come :D
Sweet 0nyX!

Ya, it's different than 3.8 for sure, but still better than 3.7. We'll see how the Zombies survive in endgame. Let me know! You'll get there before I do.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
MildlyClever написал:
Hi,

Nice, easy to read guide, and the playstyle is exactly what this gnarled MMORPG veteran is looking at:)

I played when PoE released,until 2014 and am back now. So many changes :)

I have started a witch (level 5 heh) - and want to go the pet path.

I have a few questions - what / where are spectre pets?I read some posts and they seem another type of pet? Do those figure in this build? Do the passives apply to them too?

Are corrupted areas still there? I remember getting some special skill gems at low levels - in Mar 2014 (so I could be wrong), from a area off regular newbie zones.

I still have a lot of catching up to do!

Thanks a lot again.

Hey MildlyClever!

Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad the build suites your style! And welcome back to the game!

In PoE, Pets are tagged as "Minions". So any gem with the Minion tag will be impacted by Minion nodes on the tree. (If it doesn't say "minion" or "ally" it won't help our minions at all.) Spectres are considered minions and if you wanted to add some to the build, they'd benefit from everything that our zombies do.

Vaal areas (the corrupted areas you refer to) are still in the game. Both in the campaign and in maps. That's your best chance at finding a Vaal Summon Skeleton gem. That is a sweet one for our build.

Feel free to ask as much as you like! Lots of people following this guide really want you to like the 2019/2020 version of PoE ;).

Thanks again.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wasabisan99 написал:
I'd like to let you know that I've been following your guides for about the last year and they're awesome and exactly my playstyle. You are 100% my go-to for PoE builds I use. Thanks so much for doing what you do. I just got started with this build last night, and I look forward to watching zombies wreck stuff.
Thanks Wasabisan99!

(I love your name.) I really appreciate the note. That's very kind of you to go out of your way to be so kind and encouraging. Thank you. A lot. It's an absolute pleasure being in this community.

I hope you have a great time with the new 3.9! Don't feel like you need to ever, but if you have any suggestions for any of my guides, I'm all ears.

Thanks again for such a wonderful post.

Annnnnd

I have a quick question for Wrecker or anyone else who might know the answer to this one: why do I need to keep the following gems at low levels?

Ball Lightning (Level 4)
Desecrate (Level 7)
An Offering Skill (Level 8)
Phase Run (Level 3)

I understand the need to keep CWDT gems at level 1, since the lower the level the easier it is to trigger. But the rest of 'em? I don't get it.

Also... BAM POW THUD! Wheeee! I don't even have vaal skellies yet and I still feel crazy OP with this build.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
"
Foogalicious написал:

I have a quick question for Wrecker or anyone else who might know the answer to this one: why do I need to keep the following gems at low levels?

Ball Lightning (Level 4)
Desecrate (Level 7)
Phase Run (Level 3)

I understand the need to keep CWDT gems at level 1, since the lower the level the easier it is to trigger. But the rest of 'em? I don't get it.

Also... BAM POW THUD! Wheeee! I don't even have vaal skellies yet and I still feel crazy OP with this build.

Because CWDT can only use skills that are at or below a certain level, which for a level 1 CWDT Gem is level 38 skills and below.
So finished Act 4 last night.

Man I take my time playing this game. Only day 3 on Xbox
But I have the build fleshed out a bit more now and I should be cruising through the rest of these acts fairly quickly now.

Loving the build so far. Act 4 is really when this build starts to shine.
As you get your 4 links and all the gems for them.

I think I am going to try a different route this time around.

I am thinking of using Carrier Golems and Skeletons in a 4 link with Feeding Frenzy and multi-strike. This seems pretty good so far for me.

I am going to drop Minion Instability as I never find that it goes off enough.
Minions just have to much life. But this could change as I get into maps.
I have an idea and need to play around with PoB a bit to flesh it out more.

Going to head over to the Golem Commander Node and pick that up to have 2 Carrion Golems.

Also going to focus more on Minion damage, even though I have not had an issue at all yet.

A lot of the Morphs I am summoning are dying really fast so far. We shall see once I get into the later Acts and maps.

Zombie On!

"
Foogalicious написал:

Ball Lightning (Level 4)
Desecrate (Level 7)
Phase Run (Level 3)

It is the highest level of the those spells that CWDT can cast, when CDWT is at level 1.

So if you leveled Ball Lighting to level 5, CWDT (lvl 1) would not be able to cast this spell as CWDT (lvl 1) spells cast threshold is level 38 spells and Ball lighting at level 5 is a spell level of 40.

Hope that explains your question a little more clearly.

With Skeletons I find getting a From Dust Jewel really helpful.
It gives you 4 extra skeletons per cast. So instead of casting the spell 3 or 4 times to get max skeletons you only have to cast it 2 times to get max skeletons.
Последняя редакция: ArcadeCanuck. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 10:27:54
"
Guru1619 написал:
"
Foogalicious написал:

Because CWDT can only use skills that are at or below a certain level, which for a level 1 CWDT Gem is level 38 skills and below.

"

It is the highest level of the those spells that CWDT can cast, when CDWT is at level 1.

So if you leveled Ball Lighting to level 5, CWDT (lvl 1) would not be able to cast this spell as CWDT (lvl 1) spells cast threshold is level 38 spells and Ball lighting at level 5 is a spell level of 40.

Hope that explains your question a little more clearly.

With Skeletons I find getting a From Dust Jewel really helpful.
It gives you 4 extra skeletons per cast. So instead of casting the spell 3 or 4 times to get max skeletons you only have to cast it 2 times to get max skeletons.

Thanks guys! I didn't know that. Ya lurn summin every day.

P.S. Totally agree with you about Act IV, Peleus. Just finished it last night and man, does this build ever start to crush it at that point!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 10:39:25
"
clockerrs11 написал:
with violent dead jewel gone, what jewel should i get?
any uniques recommended?

Hey Clockersrs11

Not sure if anyone got back to you on this.

I would go with the From Dust Jewel.
It gives you +4 Skeletons per cast.

So it takes less casts to get the max Skeletons.

As to the other Unique Minion Jewels they are used in other specific builds.

As to Abyssal Jewels you want to find more Ghastly Eye Jewels.
These jewels tend to roll more minion mods on them.

Here is the link to the Minion PoE Wiki listing all the Gems, Weapons, Armor and jewels that have Minion in the description.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion

This is nice to see what you might to try out in the build.

Hmm Just found this.

Drops from the new boss in the Atlas.

It has a huge amount of Minion Damage on it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Black_Cane

And just checked PoE Ninja and it is only sell for like 2c

Man if you are on PC this is a must get just to try out and level with.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация