3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

I run 76% base (in town) on all and as much chaos resist as I can get my grubby hands on as our resists go through the roof with every minion we have summoned

Just trying out a cwc skele spirits on a spare armory to see how it works out
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
What level of resist caps are people running?
Last league I aimed for 125%. Which was VERY easy to hit with this build.
Most things I read say minimum ~109%.
But this time around as I build another necro it seems to me that most necro pimps just aim for 75%+.

I'm at 105% for all resists (except chaos atm).

Any thoughts on this? Is 75%+ good enough? Wondering if I am over compensating for something. I thought you had to over cap resists to counteract any boss curses and the like.
Maybe it doesn't matter so much since we are necros? I dunno.

Sorry off-topic a bit but so much garbage on this subject out there I was thinking I'd post this question here and maybe not only help me but other fellow W_o_D necros.

Zombie on!

Personally I have always tried to be over the 75% cap.
I have always been told that's what you want.

How much over depends on the build.
Some build take advantage of Wise Oak flask where you penetrate % to element resistance, that is the highest in your uncapped resistance.
And the Perfect Form where your evasion rating is increased by uncapped Cold resistance.

But as Necro I think we just need the regular amount over Cap.
This would be in the range of 87% to cover the "of Exposure" roll on maps.
The wiki shows this rolling from -5% - -12%, I am not sure if it rolls higher then this.
So if you got 90% on all you would be fine.

I recall WoD saying he was playing another build for his league starter. Considering that there are some significant changes this league, how current is this guide for dealing with the challenges of this league?
"
0sync0 написал:
I recall WoD saying he was playing another build for his league starter. Considering that there are some significant changes this league, how current is this guide for dealing with the challenges of this league?

Wrecker reviews all his build every league

He changes the build if it is required and makes notes in the guide about it.
He also re-posts his build every league so it does not get confuse with old versions of the builds.

Not much has changes much with this build at all.

I run a different version but the passive tree is pretty much the same.

If you go with the build you can always pop in here for help.

The only thing I would suggest is try to get Chaos resistance for your self.
The Metapmorphs seem to do that type of damage.

Everything else should be fine if you follow the build the way it is.

Последняя редакция: ArcadeCanuck. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 15:02:10
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
What level of resist caps are people running?

Zombie on!

I'm naughty, 85, 90, 73

Haven't missed 2% lightning and will even run an elemental weakness if it's the worst mod.
I am trying to get Chaos res, currently at -14, +21 with an atziris that I use often.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Thank you all! (Very much.)

Re: @resist topic.

I've been over compensating then for sure. I might as well be driving a huge jacked-up Ford dualie pickup to get my zombie groceries.
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Thank you all! (Very much.)

Re: @resist topic.

I've been over compensating then for sure. I might as well be driving a huge jacked-up Ford dualie pickup to get my zombie groceries.

LOL YES!
I was looking at mine and with all the juicy tree stuff I was at like 150 each!
I took off a ring and barely noticed and that's when I put on Hungry loop...
It's been Chaos ever since!

Zombie on :)

EDIT: uhhhhhhmmmmmm I most be checking without minions or something.
This is weird. I am at 118/143/115 and -18

So I guess I have room to get some more life in here!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 9 янв. 2020 г., 22:46:56
hello, i need help! i cant seem to kill Drox (lvl80). i dont know what am doing wrong, i try to kill the flags as soon as i see them, but he summons them so fast i cant keep up with them. any help would be great :)
Thanks again, just a quick note.

I hit level 78 - completed the acts at level 74 or so (hey, I am slow, I kinda do everything in a zone!) and now am 78. Figuring out the Atlas/maps etc.

Thing is, I still have the 2013/2014 fascination with uniques - though I think they drop more now (perception?), and I have two stash tabs full of them.

So I am wearing mostly uniques - which I seem to love heh. Working on life and resists on non-unique items.

I do die but mostly due to my crappy PC freezing at times - the zombies and specters are badass. I got caster specters (big ribbons I like them) heh.

If someone has a minute and can take a look at my gear, would be much obliged.

But like others mentioned, the pet army takes care of most stuff. I am just doing tier 1 to 3 maps now.

thanks for the build and comments, again!
"
I am. And the SSF mode helps me not be worried about being a Dad to a 10 month old. I can go a few days without playing and not feel like I'm missing out on farming those Choases!

I finally broke 4k HP after some nice finds last night. I got back to having CWDT enfeeble at the cost of spectres. It's much worth it in my opinion. The downside to having a 5l staff and 5l chest is I only have 3 other 4 links to work with so I had to be picky.

Maim on skelles also buffs my ZOmbies damage on bosses, correct? Or should I just swap for something else entirely?

Happy new year yall
Hey aUbz705!

Maim Support does have a "debuff" that gets applied to enemies. It's small and it only applies to physical damage taken, but it does increase all physical damage taken. Put anything you like on your minions though. So many different options work. Focusing on cold or on fire are options too. None are wrong.

Happy New Year and congrats on your 10-month-old. Being a parent is the best.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация