3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Kingx написал:
ok, i did does changes but dont see increase to my dmg or am i looking at the wrong thing. using PoB

PoB is weird.

Even I am little confused on it when looking at it.

1) you have to select that Feeding Frenzy is active.
2) When looking at your Effective DPS it is at 38k

But PoB does not know if you have 1 zombie or 10.

So if you have 10 it is 380k for all 10.

It is a confusing to say the least.

But from the looks of it your Minion damage is on par.

"
Kingx написал:
ok, i did does changes but dont see increase to my dmg or am i looking at the wrong thing. using PoB. (how much dmg u guys doing at lvl 92)

i tried dif. spectres but i like this best Infernal Sentinel.

I'm using Solar Guards with spell echo and controlled destruction supports. They do their job really nice.
"
Kingx написал:
ok, i did does changes but dont see increase to my dmg or am i looking at the wrong thing. using PoB. (how much dmg u guys doing at lvl 92)

Currently my PoB is showing me a an effective DPS of 37294.4 per zombie

I am level 85.

I went more minion damage then life, on the tree.
As my minion life is 25572.00

My total life is only 3817, with 663 ES.

But I am going for more Life for myself right now.

I do not see the Infernal Sentinel in the PoB so I can't see their DPS or life.

Like I said I think you are in the right range for this build.

The other builds that have those 4m DPS are running Baron builds it seems.
Lots of strength stacking for them. (At least the 2 build I looked at)
"
Kingx написал:

As a side note

GrunkleBob is around the 35k mark for DPS with his zombies.
He has a different set-up in his gems.

Pip_n_Tip is around the 46k with his zombies I think more really.
He again is using a different set up with his. He is using empower lvl 3 giving him level 27 zombies.

Both of them have most of their gems at 20/20

Again it shows that Wreckers build is flexible and allows you to find different combos of skills.

"
"
Kingx написал:

As a side note

GrunkleBob is around the 35k mark for DPS with his zombies.
He has a different set-up in his gems.

Pip_n_Tip is around the 46k with his zombies I think more really.
He again is using a different set up with his. He is using empower lvl 3 giving him level 27 zombies.

Both of them have most of their gems at 20/20

Again it shows that Wreckers build is flexible and allows you to find different combos of skills.

My wrecker build is AngieMarie sitting abandoned in standard now. :)
But yea, Wrecker's build is all kinds of flexible.
Angie Marie is all decked out with the finest in gear & gems.
Oh thanks Pip

I will check that build now in PoB

Yeah I see you have a baron build going on for this league.

At level 96 your AngieMarie has a effective DPS of 114631 per zombie.
Again you are running Empower and that is a huge boost to DPS.

Firstly you need to get the fork for pob (check reddit) as it has not been kept upto date

Then you need to configure it to call in all buffs, curses, charges, debuff stacks etc... as part of calculations

As an example, base calculations on my zombies show around 130k dps, then add in shock, wither stacks, frenzy and power charges and it is closer to 411k dps per zombie and then if you look at the calculations u will see that 411k dps doesnt include the full chaos damage conversion from triad grips or the cold damage which sits at 66% and 34% respectively or correct unholy might on minion nor the rare double damage

So true zombie dps is closer to 527k per zombie (without double damage would be 575k avg including that) and ofc that is without skeletons, golem, raging spirit, culling strike etc...

Don't take POB for its word in dps, with enough tinkering I can get it to show 1.7m dps per zombie even though it's doing 500k+ 😁

But all this aside, wreckers builds are flawless they will take you to end game and complete that just as they stand!!! for thst Wrecker deserves a standing ovation as there are NO requirements in these builds and everything you add just makes them better

I might try and go full ham just using wreckers bulld but really pushing gear to see just how min-max it can be taken too as I am sat on 30ex+ atm and it would be interesting to see where it stand when you push gear solely with an aim to maxxing this build
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 18:15:50
My Wrecker build 'sploded everything in sight.
No bosses caused me concern. Not to say I didn't die sometimes.

After I leveled up I added a few things such as pimping out my carrion/stone golems with the jewels with +30% golem buffs. I think I may have had 3 of those in my tree.
Those Carrion golems added a crap ton of zombie DPS this way and the stone added a ton of life regen for everyone.

Self casted Power Siphon with a bit of lightning damage to activate EE & Holy Relic from afar.
(Um, I added a second click to the build :)

+1 to minion gems on the wands.

Focused alot on life regen too. Ended up with 1400? 1500? regen.

Throw in the Carnage/host chieftans for spectres instead of solar guards. Don't use spectres for their DPS. Use them to buff your zombie DPS.
Stay focused on that. The zombie DPS.

Soooo many ways to pimp out the build. Soooo many tasty rares to use. This league would be perfect for this build TBQH. Could easily cap chaos. I may have said that before.

Um not sure if I added anything pertinent to this convo. But I hope I did.

Zombie on! Zombie pimps.

ty for all the help, the 1 thing i forgot to say that am 65 years old and my reaction time is not what it use to be. in the boss fights i know what i should do, but by the time i react am dead :(.
i must be looking PoB the wrong way caz all i get is 28K/ zombie. i guess i just have to accept that i wont be able to do some of the final bosses :)

tnx again
"
Kingx написал:
ty for all the help, the 1 thing i forgot to say that am 65 years old and my reaction time is not what it use to be. in the boss fights i know what i should do, but by the time i react am dead :(.
i must be looking PoB the wrong way caz all i get is 28K/ zombie. i guess i just have to accept that i wont be able to do some of the final bosses :)

tnx again

No way man you will get there.

PoB is still something a lot of people are learning.
It is all the fine tuning of the calculations, turning them on and off will get you the true DPS.

OnyX post explains a lot of it in his post.

Wrecker has made this build specifically to be used very casually.
And he has fought Shaper and Elder.

From what I can see you have only played a few leagues.
Delve, Synthesis and Metamorph

Your QweenB is at level 92 and you have good gear.

I think it is just the lack of knowledge on some of the bosses in the game.
This is a big part of the game. I even do not know it myself and I have been playing on xbox since it came out in Aug of 2017. Either I get bored and move on to a different character or move on to a different game.

This new Atlas and the Conquers are very different from past leagues. They also buff all the bosses in the game as well so they are a little tougher then they where before.

Stick to it and you will get there.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация