3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
PostoFragola написал:
"
JunoVC написал:

Edit; I would love a flame dash for this build for gaps and fences but I don't think I could fit it in unless I dropped Enhance as I never get it to level 2 anyways!

J

I used an unset ring for flame dash

Great idea, thanks!
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
JunoVC написал:
Great stuff as per normal Wrecker.

I'm going to try ARC instead of Ball Lighting since its arc jump range got buffed and I like the blazing fast visual effect a lot more.

I always found BL to slow and visually meh but it worked.

Arc mana cost is dirt cheap too up to lvl 20 and that means lots of forks, looking forward to the light show so I don't lose out not having pierce like BL.

Have a great League and thanks for the update on the guide.

Edit; I would love a flame dash for this build for gaps and fences but I don't think I could fit it in unless I dropped Enhance as I never get it to level 2 anyways!

J

This build is as close to perfect as they come, however I did alter it to MY play style AFTER playing into maps in the original configuration.
It became apparent that I as a player need a movement skill because I put myself in bad situations OFTEN!
You bring up points that we struggled with last league, may as well start talking about it. Not that the build was failing, it just got kind of boring never getting hit! LOL
I will say what I did, there were MANY other variants, ALL successful.
With this build you can charge in and lead the pack, monsters are soooo slow you will barely proc CWDT in the beginning.
OR I chose to remove the second CWDT, apply EE with Arc instead of ball lightning and use Flame dash instead of CWDT. That way I had an added bonus of catching monsters I missed with arc with flame dash. They both curse on hit.
I also swapped enhance for raise specter and used carnage and host apes to get power and frenzy charges on my zombies.
Arc will definitely shine now, it was great last league!
Zombies owned all in a 4 link so adding minion life shouldn't take away anything. And don't chase specters, you DO NOT NEED 4, 3 are very nice supports to the zombies.
Spreading EE with fire does nerf the skeletons, so flame dash is emergency use only or great for gap crossing :)

Alright, I'll say it... ZOMBIE ON!

EDIT: I also prefer Spirit offering for the raised energy shield for minions and added chaos damage, it is noticeable late game. Actually with the life nerfs, it may actually be needed. I can say I only lost zombies to hall of grandmasters... f that place! Uber Elder, I lost 1 specter in my 5 deaths but I got him! I will plug withering step swap for phase run, but I just prefer it now that I play on the Assassin/Ranger side of the tree.

Thanks for the insight, I will think hard on those QOL playstyle changes.
Hey let's be real for a minute.
I play with Wod's builds and have a blast!
I mod them for taste and because I am not slowed by anything other than old age.
My friend did WoDs build and followed to the letter for one simple reason, he gets motion sickness and needs an easy to follow build that is fun and he can basically look away from the screen and play. We watched A LOT of South Park and Futurama last league!
This leaves me free to be a risk taker and get out on the front lines and slaughter, with my guy playing clean up it was smoooth sailing.

This is actually the first time I sat and thought about that, now I am even more happy WoD does what he does!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Just an FYI to all Summoners out there, I picked up the MTX Celestial Necromancer Bundle and oh boy do the minions look stunning if you like the Celestial look.
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Hey let's be real for a minute.
I play with Wod's builds and have a blast!
I mod them for taste and because I am not slowed by anything other than old age.
My friend did WoDs build and followed to the letter for one simple reason, he gets motion sickness and needs an easy to follow build that is fun and he can basically look away from the screen and play. We watched A LOT of South Park and Futurama last league!
This leaves me free to be a risk taker and get out on the front lines and slaughter, with my guy playing clean up it was smoooth sailing.

This is actually the first time I sat and thought about that, now I am even more happy WoD does what he does!

This is it in a nutshell and I agree 100% what wrecker gives you is a build that will run everything as it is without making any changes at all

What we do in discussions through the season is give feedback to how we have modified the build to our own tastes which then let's others try or gives them something to think about whether it will work for them or not

For me personally that is the genius of wreckers work, providing solid 100% working builds with the flexibility fo change

For that Wrecker will always have my thanks and respect
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Can you make a passive tree link for the poe website please ? I love your builds, it's cool SSF friendly and easy to follov but the the problem is i live in a f.kin hellish country. We can't acces wikipedia, pastebin, imgur etc. couse our idiotic leader ! When i try pastebin with vpn it gives an error for ''SSL''

I hope you can make it soon then i can catch the new league :)
Mhmm, I would like to play this build but completly can not find how to get started. What gems to buy, what to find etc... how to start league with it? Can anyone help me ?
"
Tomel написал:
Mhmm, I would like to play this build but completly can not find how to get started. What gems to buy, what to find etc... how to start league with it? Can anyone help me ?

it's all listed in the OP !!

Скрытый текст
Drop Only - Level 1 - Enhance Support
Drop Only - Level 10 - Vaal Summon Skeletons (Replaces Summon Skeleton Gem)
Act 1 - Enemy at the Gate - Reward - Level 1 - Raise Zombie
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Reward - Level 8 - Infernal Legion
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Purchase - Level 8 - Minion Damage Support x2
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Purchase - Level 10 - Summon Skeleton (Until you get the Vaal version.)
Act 1 - The Siren’s Cadence - Purchase - Level 12 - Offering Skill
Act 2 - Deal with the Bandits - Reward - Level 15 - Kill Everyone - 2 Skill Points
Act 2 - Intruders in Black - Reward - Level 16 - Desecrate x2
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Minion Life Support x2
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Level 24 - Hatred
Act 3 - Sever the Right Hand - Reward - Level 28 - Ball Lightning
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 24 - Enfeeble
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 24 - Temporal Chains
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Reward - Level 31 - Blasphemy Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Elemental Army Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Feeding Frenzy Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Generosity Support
Act 4 - Breaking the Seal - Reward - Level 31 - Carrion Golem
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken x2
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Curse on Hit
Act 6 - Fallen from Grace - Purchase - Level 31 - Fortify Support
Act 6 - Fallen from Grace - Purchase - Level 31 - Phase Run

Wreckers guides are about as perfect as you will get EVERYTHING is there in the OP just need to read for a few mins :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
The loot filters are done! Here's the copy and paste I put in the guide:

- Here are my customized loot filters for all platforms. They will make looting a lot more relaxing for those that play my builds. Just click the "Follow" button next to the filter(s) you want (make sure you choose the correct platform). The filters will automatically be added to your game! They auto-update with any changes I make too! Whaaaaat!?!?! I know right?!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
martyl48 написал:
Ran this in 3.8 late league -- so much fun. Will be using as league start in 3.9 to see how things go (instead of an Uber-lab focused Jugg for Helm Enchants). Only things so far I utilize as opposed to guide are Dash and Convocation. Dash is self-explanatory, but the ability to draw all zombies to you via Convocation seems to be both defensive and offensive boons at the same time. We shall see what happens. I also will switch to Arc instead of BL.
Hey martyl48!

Nice! :) Good additions. Let us know how it goes with the 3.9 changes!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация