Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Gem Information

Awakened Support Gems aka support plus gems are the most boring part here. They are just stronger version of normal gems with no new unique mechanic so just more powercreep.
Последняя редакция: Rakiii. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 11:46:34
"
Rakiii написал:
Awakened Support Gems aka support plus gems are the most boring part here. They are just stronger version of normal gems with no new unique mechanic so just more powercreep.

Do they need a completely unique mechanic for them to be interesting and powerful?

Curse on Hit giving an extra curse, the Added Damage gems giving their skill gems +1 level, and even things like Multistrike and Ancestral Call adding 1 extra attack or target, they will change things and make things stronger. I wouldn't expect an "upgrade" to Multistrike fundamentally change how Multistrike works... because then it would just be a different gem.
Honestly it look meh i thought they would remove negative effect from them like in splash there is reduce damage that would be removed, but they are same with different numbers wow instead putting new mechanic like corruption reach those numbers they are looked it behind 3 days of grinding wow how fun, they told in con that they gonna cost many ex but i see it half of them wont go more than half ex because is just damage increase, and other half not gonna even reach 10ex, the only good thing its instead of nerfing them they can just increase rarity if someone find good synergy
All these Arrow skills are making me think of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TBcJ4YX04Q
"
Narisimha написал:
Honestly it look meh i thought they would remove negative effect from them like in splash there is reduce damage that would be removed, but they are same with different numbers wow instead putting new mechanic like corruption reach those numbers they are looked it behind 3 days of grinding wow how fun, they told in con that they gonna cost many ex but i see it half of them wont go more than half ex because is just damage increase, and other half not gonna even reach 10ex, the only good thing its instead of nerfing them they can just increase rarity if someone find good synergy

Everything that can push the minmax of a build higher has potential massive exalt draw.

A build that uses added damage gem....now gets 30% more of flat added damage and a plus 1 to the gem level? that could add 10-15% more to your final dps numbers.

Thats huge for a simple gem swap endgame.

Cast on crit with its cooldown built in?
Thats huge, that either frees up a belt/boot mod...or if you have both belt and boot mod, gives like a 30% dmg boost potential for your main coc setup.

even gems with just 5% more dmg.....this is 5% more to your final max endgame setup that we didn't have before.

They are not all godly, but for that completed build...its the final upgrade.
2days? so it's 14th right? Not 13th?
"
Demonyou666 написал:
2days? so it's 14th right? Not 13th?

No? It's tomorrow, clear as day on the front page, if you check the timer counting down.
Poggg
To get it only dropping?
With Ballista Support, shouldn't quality add projectile damage instead of totem placement speed? Like with the new Siege Ballista.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация