[3.9] Self-Cast Ice Nova Necromancer [This build does not work anymore]

"
question 1 maps with blood mode despite the jewel with corrupt blood are dangerous? - I could not help it, just the figure was peeing with blood until it pissed.
question 2 increased effect of offerings - for body armor, is it so important that I replace ordinary body armor with a good life and good es - I will not buy an equivalent, it is too expensive.
In fact, the build makes a smoke that nothing can be seen (my friend in the party suspended my computer) but I like the sounds of belching after eating enemies.
question 3 I don't use aspect spider skill yet and I am afraid that I will not have mana, despite mods on gems. when I use a skill, I sometimes pause to regain mana, haven't you caught it? Maybe it's a prismatic jewel that I can't get with mod for clarity and grace. What other mod do you recommend: prismatic -clarity and ... zealotry?
I'm going to devour enemies.

1: In my experience normal bleeing is not dangerous, but you can use a life flask with bleed immunity if that is a problem for you.

2: Your body chest is pure ES. It is better for you to prioritize life, because spirit offering gives ES based on your life. The most important roll in body armour is life, followed by crafted "gain 10% of maximum life ad extra maximum energy shield" and the increased offering effect. So, I think you should replace your chest. The max-rolled increased offering effect (25%) is equivalent to "gain 5% of maximum life as extra maximum energy shield". You can manually edit your PoB to see how important it is. Remember that spirit offering is triggered roughly 3 times per second, so you gain 15% of your maximum life as extra energy shield in a second.

3. You need "increased mana recovery rate", either from watcher's eye or belt. prioritize mana recovery rate over evade chance while affected by grace.
I would use grace over other auras even if I can't find a grace mod from watcher's eye. Of course you can use zealotry or hatred with a nice watcher's eye mod to increase your damage, but I think that is totally unnecessary.
hey ur build really trying to rip my PC but i still playing it as its so funny , can u check my gear to tell my what i should upgrade?
Your ball lightning build is extremely powerful, which do you prefer?

This seems to have a lower entry ceiling because you could get a 5L pledge for 10c and probably be fine to red maps? Everything else is fairly normal fare- can be min maxed for ES/Hp but otherwise nominal costs.
"
realhotchilipepe написал:
hey ur build really trying to rip my PC but i still playing it as its so funny , can u check my gear to tell my what i should upgrade?

1. Get life from all the rare pieces. Then I would look for a body armour with the increased effect of offering. Finally look for chaos resist.

2. Use grace and flasks that give you evasion rating. So far your investment in evasion rating in the passive tree is wasted.

"
trixxar написал:
Your ball lightning build is extremely powerful, which do you prefer?

This seems to have a lower entry ceiling because you could get a 5L pledge for 10c and probably be fine to red maps? Everything else is fairly normal fare- can be min maxed for ES/Hp but otherwise nominal costs.

Both are good builds. This build has better area coverage and ball lightning has more sustain.
Big update. You can use Watcher's eye with the "15-20% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds". With this you don't need additional mana regen from rings or boots enchant.
"
N0esy написал:
Big update. You can use Watcher's eye with the "15-20% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds". With this you don't need additional mana regen from rings or boots enchant.

This is what I've been using from the start :P

As mentioned to you earlier I tried the offering belt with all 3 offerings. It did feel quite good but difficult to sustain ES when your cast speed surpasses 9-10 casts per second! I think I've landed on what is a good balance of dps/tankiness with my current build. Instead of focusing on evasion I'm running discipline for more ES and using ES on hit from spider boots.
well after a very good weekend of trading I dont think im far off complete gear

Build looks really nice. I actually managed to get scolds and pledge in ssf, so definitely going to try this! One question though: what is the best way to try craft hunter armor with offering effect / spell crit?
"
Steamr0ller написал:
Build looks really nice. I actually managed to get scolds and pledge in ssf, so definitely going to try this! One question though: what is the best way to try craft hunter armor with offering effect / spell crit?

I just bought it from other players, so idk.
In principle, you can use awakener's orb on a shaper armour with the spell crit mod and a hunter armour with the offering mod to make an armour with the two mods. But you must be super lucky to get a good life roll.

I don't think the spell crit is essential for this build. The crafting will be difficult, especially in ssf. I would rather use hunter's exalted orb on an armour with a temple mod "110-119 to max life and 8-10% increased max life".
Sirus Awakening 8 down deathless, i made a few changes for more DPS focused.

Скрытый текст

Последняя редакция: Gr0w. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 18:21:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация