0.10.4b and 0.10.5 Patch Details

"
Three of our senior developers are away at GDC this week negotiating business deals and stalking other developers.

Have fun in San Fran and don't get arrested for stalking.

Also stay away from Polk street at night.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Multistrike with flicker strike?
so viper strike splash damage :P

sounds interesting
I guess the one week race melee players wont be happy that the patch has been delayed.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
m_b написал:
so bye bye volls protector?

It's only a chance, meaning not 100% of the crits.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Won't this make AoE melee skills like Cleave kind of useless?

I mean, considering you can just put on the splash gem on Heavy strike or Double strike and have something similar.
The pen is mightier than the sword, yet it is more permanent than a pencil.
Exactly the three gems I've seen people expecting, and thought they would never become real because they would be too OP, lol.
Melee splash could be...
"Blood Spray" or "Blood Daggers"
"Through special training you can cause the blood spray from your attacks damage nearby enemies."
No survivability improvements, aside from leech. I guess we're still waiting for that melee patch, huh?
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
These supports will certainly help a bit. One of my builds will be enabled to actually work well as opposed to being wildly unoptimized due to one of those gems, so I'm happy with that.

I do have to ask if the downsides to some of these gems will be at least somewhat extensive. Outside of mana costs, it has always sort of irked me that support gem downsides are almost always rendered moot once you level the gem passed a certain point. So I'm hoping these gems will have significant downsides that won't just make them a "must-use" like certain gems have become when powering up skills. Now granted, more support gems in general will increase the diversity of what players use but still, right now, every skill more or less uses the same supports.

I'm expecting the Melee Splash gem for instance to come with a sizable damage reduction or something of the sort. Otherwise, we would yet again come to the conclusion, "Why wouldn't I use this if I had the slots and the mana?"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация