Between Season Race 13: 1 Hour Slow Projectiles Party

Projectiles fire at half speed in this league.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

This sounds interesting and epic.

Truly, I can't imagine the odd things that could happen in this race to cause deaths.

You could literally walk "into" projectiles, killing yourself. If they are indeed that slow.

Freezing Pulse is nerfed, sadly.
Is it both player's projectile and monster's projectile ? Or one and not the other ?
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
"
Progammer написал:
Is it both player's projectile and monster's projectile ? Or one and not the other ?

Generally speaking, if it doesn't specify, it's global.

That's how everything works for GGG.

Example: The No Projectile race explicitly says "Player projectiles", whereas this just say "Projectiles" without an identifier for "who".

So assume Global until/if they don't respond.
Not how everything works ... multiprojectile doesn't apply to the player ;)
BLAMT!
"
Zelpo написал:
Not how everything works ... multiprojectile doesn't apply to the player ;)

Did you even read what he said?
For GMP Races the disclaimer said "Ranged monsters in this league have +4 additional projectiles."
And for the No Projectile race it specifies "Player Projectiles"

So this Mod will prolly apply to both monsters and players
Последняя редакция: Edra. Время: 5 апр. 2013 г., 16:42:37
Must make fireball witch.... Oh the lulz!
any points to be rewarded at coming race? becose description dont say anything about points anymore.. really need 1 point for reward item
That race season ended april 7th. You can't get reward points anymore. There are no points. It's in between season races which are designed for testing. It's all been pretty clearly stated.
Maybe it's just me, but starting season 2 on 4/20 is a dick move. I have other plans that day, ones that make playing PoE much riskier.
"I'm wys ripping to the bass, tripping off my face
I'm laced, hook you with a phrase, put you in a daze
Rap-rave t-t-t-to the grave sinne binne my
Vat vyf, my piel is styf binne in jou lyf."

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация