[Application] Path of Exile League and Race Ladder (Official Release)

Presenting: Path of Exile League and Race Ladder

Current Version: 1.3

Hello, today I present to you a project that uweenukr and myself have been developing over the past month or two. Originally uweenukr posted on reddit about his idea and already had a base code that worked, I saw the thread, suggested a bunch of things and eventually we started working on it together. Started on zip files over Skype, then setup an SVN, moved over to GIThub and now we're here.

Information and Details -

Basically, this application is an extension of the web based ladder which most of you use to watch races. POELadder presents it in a much more reader friendly and additionally adds a bunch of useful additions.

Most of the functionality you can see from the screenshot(s). The deaths table currently is still being developed as we want to attain an accurate yet efficient way of grabbing deaths within the races.

Currently the table is limited to displaying the top 200, although we're considering adding post-race look-up to list the completed race ladder with the ability to search for yourself or friends.

Links/More details

The project can be found in a few places:

Reddit: Here
Github: Here
Google Project: Here

Downloads and source are available on Github and Google Projects.
Note: if you run into any crashes on launch or can't select a ladder, download .NET framework 4.0.

You can contact either of us at multiple places:
E-mail: uweenukr@gmail.com, Ministry@live.com.au
In-game: Uweenukr- @UweEK, Ministry- @Samsung

Feedback is hugely appreciated (double points for constructive criticism) and suggestions/ideas towards development help make the application better for everyone.

Submitting bugs: Describe what you're doing and what the bug is (More Info>copy into an e-mail or whatever)

This is our unofficial Kripp endorsement

Bump
Bump - No interest in this app \: ?
Probably because this app already exists through the web. It doesn't really add any functionality and is less convenient than a website. Maybe add some kind of in-game interface or xSplit/OBS source for streamers?
But it does add functionality... the website is so clunky, hard to read and a pain to navigate between races. To get near the same amount of functionality you need 2-3 tabs open (poe.com, poestatistics.com and exilestats.com) and even then it's not something that's right there and clear to read.

I did list down a potential idea to include links for common people who stream there race, but I don't think streamers would be interested in having this tied in with xsplit/obs simply because if you're streaming, you're probably racing and looking across to your screen to see something can be fatal.

I had an idea last night for a semi-ingame interface to track yourself in an overlay window sort of think, tell you your rank, rank for your class, etc.

I don't know, when it was posted on reddit originally people liked the idea and I figured it would gain some traction purely because the website is so clunky.
Bump - Update in the pipelines. Cleaner code, solo-track form/overlay and many others.
Really nice app.
I heartily endorse this product and or service.
Bump.
I really like this app.

I am looking a "closed ladder" forum indexer that will only my friends on a ladder.

So we can keep track on eachother in the permanent league. ofc every1 should be +lvl60 to keep track but for many that shouldnt be a problem.
Bad Seed
"
Baristo написал:
I really like this app.

I am looking a "closed ladder" forum indexer that will only my friends on a ladder.

So we can keep track on eachother in the permanent league. ofc every1 should be +lvl60 to keep track but for many that shouldnt be a problem.

It's possible, and I'm currently developing a second form to 'track' a certain person in a seperate window that's designed to overlay over the top of PoE so you can see your rank and such while you're racing. It could double up for this purpose you've mentioned so thank you for the feed back and updates are coming ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация